Chapter 37

The clan of Blood Bound, shines brighter under the morning sun.
The Kingdom entrance have a busty street that is filled with human slaves and other wandering visitors.
Alexis- The chief Head of Royal Slaves stood apart on the moving bunch.. morelikely because of the Pretty woman he had with him.

She is a Witch! Look at that magic wand she had on her!

Someone whispered within the crowd frightening the fellow natives.

But the group continued their journey towards the direction of Royal palace without giving others a second thought.

The witch's eyes pierced through the mansion and its entrance exhaustingly. The place feels cold as dark, just like its owner.. with the lack of life!

Inside, the black blinds held the sunlight from entering into the Mansion giving it a complete moody vibe.

Alexis can see that the Witch is scanning the location to grab a glimpse of any trace of vampires.

Everyone is asleep, only the servants, guards and some of feeders are awake at this hour. But the lord will meet you at his study.
Alexis informed her politely.

The dark hallway and a spiral stair lead them away forwards a door that separate the mighty vampire both worlds ever witnessed from them.

Lord Benjamin Nikolai Antonov greeted them with his malicious grin that miss its warmth just like the blood he carried on that vine glass of his.

Welcome to my humble kingdom Ariadane! Benjamin strodes the lady towards the seat while dismissing others.

I know your visit is quite earliest than we planned and I would like to deeply apologize for the inconveniences we have caused you by our measures.

Pardon me ma Lord! But may I know the motive behind your actions. Ariadane questioned timidly.

The vampire king beamed at her straightforwardness.

I summoned you to inform my change of plans for tomorrow...
The lord continued his speech avoiding the confused looking Ariadane.

I know that because of the curse I can't cross that portal myself. But I want to send some of my vampires to fetch my bride..cause I don't believe in that mutt roughes to get success against The Shadow Crack pack's trained warriors..

So my dear Hybrid, you have to help me eradicate the spell planted by your sister Aurelia!
I know
You Can do that,
and
You Will!!

.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
......

_

Vampires?

Is this a fucking prank or something?!
Tylor yelled breaking the silence followed by Lave's reveleation.

Everyone was in a deep trance to even utter a word against that.

Can you explain everything in detail Lave? I can't able to catchup to anything you say. Gamma Gabriel asked with a sheer fear while grabbing tightly on Brooklyn's hand.

She.. Lavender is a Hybrid...she is a half wolf and half witch.. The grandmother filled with the information she is familiar with which received several gasps and shocks around the room.

Aiden watched all of their parents stealing glances towards "her" defeated figure curiously. He can almost read their mind on that moment.

A.. Hybrid?

But.. according to legends all of those Hybrids are slaughtered by the witches right?

And how can she be one?

The bewildered former Alpha Jackson questioned.

Not all legends are true Jack, you should knew that better than anyone else.. Aiden's grandfather replied interrupting the conversation.

From the moment Lave was disposed on your territory her departure is predicted. She is not belonged in your small pack Alpha Jackson... she is destined to do more.. Miranda spoke up for the first time avoiding the sorrowful look from "her" family.

I had a vision years before about her existence...and have to travel alot others packs in search for her before I reached yours pack..from the moment I informed about her to the pack elders.. they have been working profusely on this matter..we had enough time until her twenty first birthday..before her kind will get here to take her back..but.. we can't let her go just like that..

What you meant by we can't let her go? Aiden cut her words in the middle to yell..

You said it yourself that she don't belong here in our world.. then whats the point of fighting and losing the life of my pack members in a useless war!!

Miranda remain speechless after that... Aiden knews that there is something more than they share.. but whatever the reason it is not enough to change his mind.

Lavender sat there silently observing the situation.. she understood Aiden.. for an Alpha, protection of Pack is the primary concern. But it doesn't meant her heart sting less.. mates are supposed to take care of each other..

Why did you say Vampires Lave? Where do you get that Information? Angela suddenly changed the tense topic towards her granddaughter.

Ohh... I got to met with another hybrid.. she tells me that the Vampire lord wants me as his bride..she replied nonchalantly with the flow.

OVER MY DEAD BODY!!
Tylor screamed while clutching his sister into his embrace.

Am not letting you go Lave!

Her already wetted eyes overflowed with fresh tears.. she was always afraid of how Tylor will react to her secret.. and been afraid of losing this affection and security he cover her with.

Be reasonable Tylor our warriors are not trained enough to fight with those blood sucking monsters.. Aiden explained furiously.

So what are you saying Alpha! that I sacrifice my little sister to that BLOOD SUCKING MONSTERS!!! Tylor retorted back while shaking with anger.

SHE IS NOT YOUR SISTER!

I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME!

While the Alpha and Beta was engrossed in a glaring match the Gamma discreetly asked for more details of the enemy army..

I don't know much about it, but apparently the Vampires are repelled by the invisible portal so they are sending a army for roughes for the fight..

An army of roughes.. I think we can manage a bunch of unpacked roughes easily.. Gabriel replied happily.. believing on his fellow warriors.

Gabriel don't tell me you are really considering the war! Aiden aimed his glare from his Beta to the Gamma.

Since Gabriel is the head of warriors and in charge of wars his opinion matters alot in this matter and everybody knows that.

As Aiden was about to deliver his disagreement Luna Lily beat him to that..

Aiden don't be ridiculous! Even if Lavender is not born here in Shadow crack she spent whole of her life here.. she is also the daughter of this pack.. our ancestors always have protected their fellow companions on the needs.. we are not familiar with the idea of sacrificing our loved ones when they are in trouble.. and thats not how a Alpha will perform his duty!

Fine do whatever you want!!
But don't blame me for the loss our pack will endure because of this stupid decision!

With that being said Aiden left the house behind abruptly and shift into his wolf..

He needs a run to calm his nerves!

The decision is final, the Shadow Crack is fighting!

..

While being unknown about the upcoming hidden danger..

To be continued....