Chapter 2

The shadow crack does celebrate every two weeks with barbeques and a campfire together,  Their Alpha always make sure to claim each and everyone's mandatory presence. Its the pack bond time..

Lavender has her complete attention over her bestfriends as they explained all the fun they had on the beach today, she was also invited for the beachday with all other adults in her pack, but her parents never let her wander outside the pack territory, she never knew why, atleast they let her roam inside their pack territory.

They all were here for the pack's gathering, Lavender return all the smiles which was aimed towards her, Its true that she had alot of admirers within the pack but nobody really approach her directly, well who wants the wrath of their future beta! Ofcourse her brother has to be intervene in her personal life, But she knew it was for her own good if she got attached to someone it will be difficult for her, since eventually they will find their mate and she has to dettach from them..Mates are considered to be a blessing from the moongoddes, but in her case! Is it possible for a girl with no wolf to find a mate? She never knew...

Lavender!! Are you listening to us? It was Amanda bringing Lavender back to their conversation.
Margeret was now gossiping about how a pack member from another pack try to flirt with Aiden and how he rejected her and confessed his undying love for his mate which he yet had to find!

Ah Aiden, the future Alpha, as cliche as it sounds her brother's bestfriend, he always despised her as much as she despised him, they avoid each other like plague and he always showed her away from his path as they hated each other with a passion and spend their whole chidhood and teenage years pranking each other or him bullying her!

She really pity whoever the unlucky girl going to be his mate, but even if she refuse to admit the fact that he will cherish his mate with everything he had...

Amanda found her mate William  right after her first shift, he is one of the patrolling guards in their pack who really looks like a huge tuff guy with thick beared and muscles but secretly a sweet teddy bear who adores Amanda dearly.
And about Margaret, she yet had to find her mate but atleast she had her wolf, But whoever her mate will be please bless the guy! cause she can be handful at times.

The Alpha Jackson was there at the podium with Luna Lily beside him and followed by the Beta couple Brian and Jenny, addressing the pack, informing them that the threat towards their pack is solved, Lavender can hear the relieved sighs from all of her pack mates.
Apparently there was kind of a search ride from attackers on the neighboring packs. searching for what? And the alpha clarifying how they were caught and now its safe and nothing to worry about.

But Lavender can sense that there is something more, her parents's shoulders are still stiff with tension but she let is aside, may be there must be some other issues...

Even being in a deep thought,  Lavender can feel something burning her skin, she turned, only to face the icy cold glare from those piercing  hazel green eyes, she smiled wildely towards Aiden like they are some long lost friends and wave her hands at him, which made him more furious. Yeah he hates her! He was probably mad that they are breathing the same air.. stupid guy!
He turned back abruptly after giving her a death glare, and continued to watch Tyler giving an animated explanation about something, uh! her brother can be very oblivious sometimes.

The party was in full swing, she can hear all the chatterings and gushes about the pack run! All of them are jumpy from the excitement.

As midnight approached slowly the pack members who are above eighteen shifted to their wolf, ready for their run, including her family and friends. The kids have to stay behind. It is kind of a ritual for them to run and hunt together as they say stronger the pack bond stronger the pack!

Lavender knows what she had to do now..

She sat under the waterfall loving the tranquility of night while looking at the outline of half moon in the river.

They were telling her a story which she fails to decode....

To be continued....