Chapter 34

Can I have a word with you Alpha?

Aiden wander his eyes away from those never ending paper works to stare at his unexpected guest.

You can have a seat Miranda.. he replied politely after the initial shock.

The old oracle was the last person he imagined to show up on his door step.

She even looked a bit tensed.

He waited silently for her to get comfortable and calm her thoughts a bit.

I want you to get prepared..
She stated eventually looking at his confused face after taking a long pause.

For a war!!

Its time...

They are coming to get her!

He knows who the "she" that Miranda is referring to..

Aiden was always prepared for this day. He was fully planned on giving Lavender away before getting into the war. He never wants to lose any of his pack members to have her on their pack safely. First of all she don't belong here in their world with them.

Then why did his heart skipped a beat and his throat dried completly on the mere thought of pushing her away?

He may never see her ever again.. but it has to be done! He can't take risk on the lives of innocents just because of an unknown feeling.

With a deep breath Aiden faced the Oracle, fully prepared to have a long time conversation that he always wanted.

°

°

°

°

°

There is a famous quote that says..

"Deal with scars by looking at stars"

And Lavender was doing exactly that.

With the fragrance of moonflower wafting all around her, She gazed at the winking stars with her twinkling eyes and a gloomy heart from her bedroom balcony.

Lavender hates the fact that she had to erase Tylor's memory.

But knowing that he is going to find her secret made her afraid about the future.

What If that black witch suddenly show up to have her...

Lavender never gets a chance to enquire about the horror stories about Black witches; about them killing each and every hybrids that were alive to absorb their powers.

Will her pack and family stand with her to fight them off to save her... and what about her mate?

Aiden!

Its the decision of the Alpha that the pack follows, and for a fact she knows that he will never be approving of her.

That thought itself is depressing.

May be she should reject him so he can have a chosen mate that he deserves before leaving.. Someone who is not a half witch but a pure warewolf unlike her. Even if the act kills her like a slow poison, the pack can't function properly without their Luna.

Can she able live without her parents and brother?

That if they let her alive after taking her powers.

May be she can live as a human then and start a entirely different life.

Since Lavender was in deep thoughts she failed dodge the sudden light of energy thrown towards her direction. She fall forcefully with a thud because of that unexpected shocking pressure from it. Her eyes began to go black when she tried to get up from the ground. The last thing she remembered was the rotating fan on her cealing before she welcomed the darkness.

°

°

°

°

Lavender opened her eyes groggily when she feels like someone was calling her out.

Who is that?
Its not sound familiar at all!

Wait..

The light
The pressure
Darkness

She jolted awake with the sudden realisation. Someone had attacked her! Lavender catch her head as it feels heavy when she tried to raise.

Her vision also seems blurry, she tried to gain balance by crouching on the ground.

Flowers?

She can feel flowers on her hands.

From when did her bedroom floor had flowers on it?
From the smell she can identify it as Night phlox.

She is lying on a flower bed?

Whats happening?

Did they kidnapped her?

She have to do something! She can't let them have their way so easily.

sana me quaestio

After she uttered those spells, the vision began to get cleared and her head feels light weighted.

By giving her eyes some rub Lavender eagerly observed her surroundings.

What in the...???

WOOOWWW!!!

How the hell did she end up in a forest?

She Panickingly looks around.

A Rainbow forest? Is it for real?

And the moon...
Goddess!!
It looks more brighter over there.

Lavender watched the fascinating scenery of moonlight flowing with the other rainbow shades in a serene darkness.

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD DEAR PRINCESS!

She jumped after hearing that voice and looked for its source.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ME ?

She moved her head at a lightening speed towards that direction.

Did that tree just talk???

Is she dreaming?

To be continued......