Chapter 25

Somewhere miles apart..

The slave boy trembled his way into the huge mansion which shines brightly touching the silver moon. Removing his snow covered jacket and hat, he shivered into the deep narrow pathway leading towards the court hall. The noise of his breath and bootsteps echoed within the silent hall which bring him attention.

He bowed respectfully at her, before looking upto her beautiful face. She is indeed a goddess of beauty! With icy blue eyes, blond hair reaching up at her waist, pink lips like roses, pale white skin, totaly a figure to die for!. But all he can feel was fear!.

Princess Aloyshia eyed Alexis, her brother's favorite slave with a frown. For a fact she knews that he is not shivering because of the cold.

He had a bad news! Again!

Ugh!

She rubbed her temples with frustration. She was not intrested on this stupid drama, she has better things to do!

Whats the news Alexis?!

A sharp voice asked entering into the court hall, sipping a glass full of blood and smiling crookedly showing of those piercing fangs.

Lord Benjamin Nikolai Antonov!

Sor..ry my L..o.r..d, we f..ail..ed to track her. Alexis stuttered out nervously.

Benjamin!
You should stop this nonsense! And concentrate more on our kingdom and people...

His cold glare force her to break the sentence.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!!!

With a final hiss she left the court hall abruptly without giving her brother any second glance.

He don't care!.

Benjamin move towards his throne and motioned with his hand towards Alexis, ordering him to finish his findings.

We sneakly get into the "Coven Of Silver Pot" but according to them Felicia was missing for a month. Even before that she constantly used to get disappear out of nowhere and show up later on. But this is the longest she stayed away.
The slave boy finished with a breath.

She should have found "her" by now then!

I don't know whatever you do Alexis, but I need to have her before Scarlet takes her! Track Felicia as fast as possible and detail me within a week.

Alexis shuddered at his calmer yet malicious command.
He gulped before nodding and rushed towards the entrance.

Et fructus duos mundos.
Qui nata luna in longis
auidum saturasset.
Thesauro in sacrificium.

A Midnight Witch Hybrid! Rarest of rarest.

Benjamin smirked at that thought.

I hope you are not messing with any silly boys sweetheart, even If I loved to suck them dry... You are mine and only mine!

My bride!

And I will not hesitate to kill whoever stand in between us!.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤