Chapter 22

The green meadows covered the pathway as the sunlight slide through the leaf bundles. The sparkling stream flows passing pleasantries on the other side of trees.

The familiar warmth in the air welcomed them home.
They had crossed their border.

Woww..your pack is so beautiful! Brooklyn exclaimed with an astonishment in her voice.

Its our pack baby! You belongs here from now on. Gabriel corrects her with an affection.
He had stars in his eyes as she blessed him with a smile and a small peck on his lips.

The Alpha, Luna along with the Beta couple and Gamma couple stands before the huge four story pack house to greet them.

Tylor was the first one to jump out and hug his parents to death. Followed by Aiden, Gabriel then Brooklyn.

She take a moment to admire the huge pack house which is completely covered by veins and creeps with beautiful white flowers in between. It is so mesmerising to watch.

Welcome to the family sweety!. Gabe's mother hugged her dearly. For her everyone seems so nice there, so much open and lovely, contrary to the cold and bitchy behavior of her own pack members.

Where is Lave?
Tylor asked his mother as he unload their luggage from the car.

Training! Jenny replied with a shrug.
Lavender really wants to accompany them but Angela clearly prohibits it.

Even If Tylor became sad by hearing that Aiden was grateful that he didn't have to meet her. She must be really self absorbed after her shift!.

.
.
.

Listen carefully Lavender!
As you know Midnight black wolves are the first ever warewolves, they have a royal status than other ordinary wolves, because of which they have more powers than everyone.

Normally alphas have more senses in a pack, they are stronger than beta and gamma. The chain continues with warriors, normal wolves and omegas.

The Luna will be stronger than beta but less powerful than a alpha. Elders and alphas have similar strengths.

But a Midnight wolf is twice as good as an alpha when it come to senses.

And today, am going to train your senses!

Angela explained to an open mouthed granddaughter.
.
.
.
.
.
Pay attention Lavender!

There are vast number of spells and magic tricks in the world. It is impossible to know them all.
I can only help you with some basics! You have to gain powers yourself by self practicing.

Since you are an hybrid, You don't have to commit any ritual for casting a spell on someone. Hybrids can able to enchant just by uttering spells after the rising. They don't even need a guide to coach them!.

What is rising? Lavender break Felicia in between.

Oh it is that spell I chanted to made you shift!
You know the one made you frozen.
It made your inner witch arise.

Lave nodded in understanding.

Can we go home now, She asks impatiently. Tylor must be waiting for her!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lavender can literally hear her brother's snoring as she crossed their gate itself.

Well, so much for waiting!

She run into her home, rush the stairs, enter into his room and jumped on his sleeping figure.

Tylor jolt awake from his nap screeming...

LAVE...

she just giggled and cuddled his groaning body. She felt safe after weeks.

God! She missed him.

Tears formed in her eyes because of the instant emotions and within seconds she was a crying mess as he hugged her while rub his hand on her hair in a soothing manner.

Its okey kiddo! I missed you too, am so sorry I missed your birthday and shift. Don't worry I will make it up to you.

When you are gone, Marc, John, Blake, Daniel, Samuel, Alan, Evan, Liam, and Jerome asked me out on a coffee. She complained with a hiccup.

THEY DID WHAT!!!

You said no right? He wanted to know.

Duh! Ofcourse! I was waiting for you to comeback. She replied pleasing him.

He was anxious more than furious. Did they are after her because she is a Midnight? Why the sudden increase in number?

He hardly remember two or three genuine guys who was intrested in her before. Others were either for status or with pity. Thats why he never allowed anyone to reach her!

She is so precious, and He will treasure her with his life! Its a vow..
.
.
.
.
.

Lavender tried her best to supress a laugh seeing the terrified look on the faces of pack members. Tylor stand like a body guard beside her glaring each and everyone dared to look at her throughout her whole shift.

We are done for today Ty! Let's go and meet the new Gamma female.

There is about a five minutes walk towards the pack house from library.

Since their new house is under construction the couple decided to settle in pack house with the alpha family for a time period.
.

.

Speechless thats what Brooklyn feeling currently after seeing Tylor's sister.
She is such an enchanted beauty. Even If Gabe warns her multiple times that Lave have violet eyes, she didn't belive them until she saw her in person. Also she does smells like Lavender! and have an attracting aura all around.

Will you stop eyeing my sister Brook! You are making her uncomfortable. An annoying Tylor grumbled.

Tylor! Manners! Lave narrowed her eyes at her brother disapprovingly.

She was not uncomfortable because of Brooklyn. It is because of this nagging feeling she is experiencing from the moment she stepped into the pack house.

Suddenly there was a wonderful smell in the air.

What was that? It felt so familiar.

I will be back guys!. She move forward leaving a confused Tylor and Brooklyn behind.

Lavender concentrated on that single scent just like her grandmother had taught her and followed it.

When it leads her to the balcony, she looks towards the training arena where the warriors are summoned upon.

Mate!

A voice whispered within her mind.

Wha..t? ..It can't be!... She felt herself shivering from the anticipation.

There was more than thirty wolves over there..but the senses let her to one particular person.

Aiden!

To be continued...