Chapter 6

The seconds fells like hours. Lavender sat there spell bounded, unable to utter anything. She was paralysed, her nerves aren't daring to move, her mouth feels so dry.

And moreover she was damn much afraid. Is this the end? Is she about to die?
Tylor was right, this place was dangerous, she feels like crying.. She should have stayed at home.

Lavender had grown up listening to the stories of witches from her grandmother, how they are so strong, how can they do magic with spells, and how they have special powers.. She even wished to meet a witch as a child, until she came to know about how they killed all of the hybrids and those rumours about how they killed virgins as a sacrifice to attain more powers.

Lavender think she knows the reason for the Witch's arrival. She was about to get sacrificed. She intakes a huge breath and hold it there!

The witch was still smiling at her, Then all of a sudden she hugged Lavender tightly, like she was her long lost relative! How Insane is that.

But somehow Lavender can feel the others emotion from that hug, It seems that lady was indeed really happy to see her, like she is the solution for all of her problems. Strange!

Even if she smell so good, Lavender felt uncomfortable being hugged by an unknown. But as strange as that, she is not afraid of this lady anymore. Surprisingly her hug feels home, the sudden thought made her disturbed, this lady is not her home! She lightly tap other's shoulder for the release.

When she was released from the hug the witch hold her face inside her cold hands and just examine her face like she was remembering something or someone.

Et fructus duos mundos.
Qui nata luna in longis auidum saturasset.
Thesauro in sacrificium.

The witch spell something in a foreign language which Lavender was unaware of. What does that means? But there were tears in her eyes when she spells those.

I have finally found you, Oh my god, I was so worried that I can't reach you before your 21st birthday!
She added like a whisper to herself, but loud enough that Lavender could hear.

What did she meant by that? Who is she? And how she knows my birthday? Lavender was even more confused now.

My name is Felicia, the witch continues warmly smiling at her with a special tenderness in her eyes, which somehow made her feel belonged and safe.

Who are you? How you knows me? Why are you here? What do you want from me?
Felicia's smile was gone now.. she look almost anxious.

Felicia was unimaginably a beautiful women with platinum blond hair that almost look white and light grey eyes..she had something like a flower crown on her head, Lavender takes her time on a close observation.

Am a witch!
Well Lavender guessed that much.

A white witch! Felicia continues puzzling Lavender to the core..she was speechless. Is she for real?

Then she heared it, someone was coming on their way, probably the patrolling guards.

Then in a rush Felicia added,
I will be back tomorrow! same place, same time and will answer all of your questions, just remember that,
You are not who you thought to be!

Then she was gone with a light, leaving Lavender bewildered...
A white witch! Why she never heared about them?. If black witches were bad news then white witches are good right? She really hoped so.

It all feels like a dream to her, Is it actually just happened? Or was just her Imagination?
She feel the creep veins moving from her legs, freeing her. Oh she almost forgot about that, but it proves what indeed happened. The white witch, spell, hug everything.

"You are not who you thought to be!"
That line is haunting her. Who is she then?!

She was in a trance that she forgot about the person who interrupt her conversation with Felicia.

What are you doing over here at the midnight?

She turned to face the Icy cold eyes of her Alpha.

Aiden!

To be continued....