Chapter 17

Sorry for the late Updation homies!
Enjoy;)

Lavender eyed both "so called bestfriends" open mouthed as they were talking and laughing like she was not there.

Its only been some seconds since Felicia arrived but Lavender feels like hours had passed.

So....

She began taking their attention back to her impatient figure.

So what Lave?

Her grandmother replied confusingly, like she doesn't know what Lavender meant and she didn't even know its uncommon for a witch and warewolf elder to be friends.

She throw her hands up frustratingly... before blunting,

How you guys know each other??

They simply shrugged at her without answering and continued their unfinished conversation.

Lavender taked deep breaths to calm her nerves. May be they were some long lost friends.

Why there is no Midnight black wolves left, If they were goddess's favourites?

She asked turning towards her grandmother. She was more intrested in that than their "special" friendship.

Who said there is no Midnights left?

It was Felicia who answered this time. She still had that tender smile as she gazed at Lavender.

Her grandmother then continued the story before she can voice her thoughts.

As centuries pass by the wolves too became greedy for more power.
They envied Midnights for their royal status. Knowing about these the vampires tied hands with the warewolves and compell them to join a mission.
They made allies between packs for the destruction of Midnights.

Together they attacked the Midnight pack and brutally kills all of the members including children.

When moon goddess came to know about this, she became furious and cursed them in anger.

She steal the vampire's ability to walk in the sun and immortality. She made them night creatures just like their minds are, dark!
They will burn alive If they step into the sunlight. And can be killed by stabbing their heart.

For warewolves, they no longer be able to communicate to their wolves and be in the bottom line of supernaturals. Their life span was also reduced to half.

At that time warewolves can able to talk to their inner wolf, who will guide them and be a companion.

With the wolf gone with curse, the power of mindlink disappeared.
One can talk to each other through minds without speaking was a blessing the goddess had given only to the warewolves.

Many of them gone rouge with this curse unable to bear the pain since your wolf is like your family and bestfriend.

Many of them feel guilty for their behaviour and begged for the mercy.

But the goddess had closed her eyes towards them and avoided them altogether.

She relive the Midnights with the help of hybrids.

Generally Hybrids had more powers than any other creatures.

But only hybrids with a witch gene have the power to bring someone back to life after death.

The moon goddess created mates in between peoples of different species of supernaturals who hated each other. She had believed that will solve their inner egos and they will bound for the sake of bond.
And thus hybrids were created as thier offsprings.

Yet even then a gene of witch hybrid was rare since witches keep to themselves and avoid contacts with everyone else to create any enemy.

After the goddess bring each and every Midnights back she put their pack inside the other world with rest of the supernaturals.

The God became angry at the goddess for giving back the taken lives. She was not supposed to interfere in the cycle of life and death.
And he was not happy that she had to take part in their dramas, he became tired of the behavior of her creations.
Because of which he banned her from entering earth until a peace was made in between supernaturals.

Serene was torn between following the God and her responsibility towards her creations.
She was afraid that they never find peace in between and she can't able to visit earth ever again. She knows that she has to do something.

So before leaving earth she does two things.
First was to create a invisible portal between two worlds to protect humans and the following generation of warewolves from the supernaturals.

And the next thing was....

The elder abruptly stop the story like she was not supposed to explain any further.

Lavender was speechless... she tried to grasp the new found informations. She never knew any of these!
Hell she didn't even know that moongoddes used to visit earth.

And the portal! They teach at schools that their ancestors created them for the protection after witches had killed all of the midnights. What a lie!

She doubted what other lies they had spread over these years.

But it makes sense though! Her real parents must be from the pack of Midnights and she accidentally reach here in this pack. Deep inside she felt proud that she was a member goddess's favourites. But as soon as it comes she let that aside. She have to kept herself reminds that she was contended in Shadow crack pack with her family.

She escaped from her chain of thoughts to look at her grandmother, anticipating to hear rest of the story. Only to find her in a deep serious whisper debate with Felicia.

Ahm..guys..are you okey??

She gives a broad smile towards her grandmother, encouraging her to continue the story.

I think you are not ready to know rest of the story today Lave. May be some other day!

Lavender was disappointed to hear that. She really would like to know more.

Out of a corner she can see Felicia moves towards her direction.
She stops facing her before muttering...

You have to be clear about yourself inorder to understand rest of the story Lavender...
And I think its time you know about what you are!..

To be continued.....