Chapter 32

Life is like a miracle that you can't predict or have an absolute control over, unexpected things can happen at any moment of it..

Its been a week since the ceremony and everything is a bit messed up in the Shadow crack.. well may be not a bit..Its A LOT!!!

The main attention seekers are Margaret and her mate. They enitrely transforms the eventful pack into a romantic comedy drama.

After the initial shock at that night maggy came into her senses then became her usual bitchy self and give Levai a hell!..
like;

How dare you hug me??
I don't want a mate!
I wants to reject the bond..

Etc... etc...

Surprisingly for her dismay, he was really calm and only smiled in return happily while stating that he had already saw it coming from his visions and they have a happily ever after waiting.!

And on following days like a repeat, Margaret will try some horrendous pranks on him to throw him away but he'll figure out everything beforehand. Then proclaim his endless love for her, which sadly made her pull her own hairs.

According to her, "Only fools fall in love with a person without knowing them just because a stupid mate bond." and he is not even a warewolf to care this much about soulmates..

He's An Oracle,

The Powers that an oracle possess are really special.
There is an ancient folk tale that,
Ages ago an evil fairie poisoned the eyes of an innocent villager out of fun which resulted in an angry Goddess who taked away their immunities against poison as a punishment.

Later she had given the villager his vision back with a special blessing as an apology on behalf of her creation,

'The power to see the future'

It is said that because of his good use of powers, his future generations are also blessed with the same..

How delightful!

But Levai still need more practice and mind control though.. so far he only envisioned about his own life.. but his grandmother..

Damn!

Thats the another issue!

His grandmother Miranda is staying at the pack house currently.. Apparently she was one of the important guests on that ceremony. She was invited by the seniors themselves.. as in the former Alpha, Beta and Gamma couple.

There is a gossip surrounding the pack that the seven of them visited The Secret Basement library together.

For what?

Who knows!...
Everything seems weird nowadays....

Lavender let out a deep sigh. The thoughts overflowed her mind as she walks her way into the deep forest.

Felicia is not visiting them anymore, the fact made her relax and worry at the same time.

Her absence is kind of a relief since Lavender was anxious about the witch identifying the mate spell she casted on herself. She can't have that happening.

Yet she hoped that the latter must be safe and sound..

Where do you think you are going Lave??

The sudden unexpected question bought her back to the world.

I can go where ever I want to go!
Quit treating me like a kid Tylor!

She huffed at him disapprovingly.