Chapter 14

Aiden jumped from the sudden jolt of pressure he felt.
He looked for his bestfriends in the crowd, both Tylor and Gabriel have their hands on their heart. They faced each other anxiously. Something had happened in their pack.

As they are in Red Claw Pack which is two days away from thier own, they can't possibly understand the whole reason.

Aiden make his ways towards the pack house followed by his beta and gamma, without passing any message.

He tried to call his parents as soon as they reach his bedroom. He can see Tylor and Gabriel doing the same.

Nobody is responding!! He was getting nervous on each second passing.
What the hell happened to everyone? Is there any rouge attack?
Now they are extremely scared.

After trying non stop for a whole hour, his mother had picked up her phone.
Finally!

MOTHERR!!
WHAT HAPPENED??
IS EVERYONE OKEY??
WHY NOBODY RESPONDS TO THE CALL?
WHAT WAS THAT PRESSURE WE FEEL??

He yelled without giving her a chance to respond.

Just calm down Aiden, every one is perfectly fine. We just went out for the hunt. His mother replied softly.

She sounds soo...happy?

Wait..did she say hunt?..

What you meant by you went for hunt? We don't go for hunt in midnight except for full moon! He voiced his doubts. Tylor and Gabriel also have the same confused face as him. Why now?

We go for hunt together with our newly shifted wolf Aiden. Its our pack's tradition.

Oh! It makes sense.
Whenever a pack member completed their first shift, each and every other members of the pack will get the sign. A new connection will add up to the bond.

They sighed in relief.

Who shifted mother?

Its Lavender!..can you believe it?? She shifted! Oh my goddess Aiden, you have to see her wolf! Its pure midnight black!

His body went stiff hearing her name. Lavender! No way! Its not possible! She can't be a warewolf ! It must be some trick! He refused to believe that moon goddess had blessed her.

He jumped from the bed when he hear a sudden shriek next to him.

Why are you shrieking Gabriel? Don't be over dramatic like Tylor!

Wait.. where is Tylor?

Gabriel pointed his head towards the floor.

There..his future beta..the unbeatable warrior... laying unconscious...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lavender was supposed to be happy. She was indeed happy for a period, afterall she just shifted for the first time. Her whole pack was happy for her. Both of her parents cried for a whole night hugging her after she shifted back while telling her how happy they are for her.

But for some reason, Lavender feels incomplete.. like she is missing on something.
What it will be?
And also..did Felicia tells that the portal is broken for her! How is it even possible since she shifted? There is no packs on the other side of eastern mountains, its pure magical out there!

...

Her phone rings bringing her back to the present. She sighed at the name before answering it, here goes nothing!

Hello Ty!

LAVE...AM SO PROUD OF YOU...I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT I CAN'T BE THERE FOR YOU ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY!! I PROMISE I WILL BE MAKE IT UP TO YOU WHEN AM BACK!!

He delivered without giving a pause.

Are you done Tylor! Please don't call me again! I get your message okey! For heaven's sake!! This is the tenth time today you are calling me to tell the exact same thing over and over again! You are making me frustrated!!

She huffed angrily!

Aww..don't be a mood killer Lave! Be cool! I'll call you after lunch. Bye!

Lavender shakes her head, annoyingly.

Can't he be normal atleast for a day?

Lave... look who is here to see you!
Her mother's voice reach her from downstairs.

She can hear the little mutterings as she step down the stairs..

Well well well...where is my favourite girl?

Her eyes widens from the surprise.
Its her grandmother!

And from looks she is giving, Lavender was sure that she had a mission to accomplish this time.

To be continued...