Chapter 5

Lavender was getting nervous, she was not ready for this. Apparently Tylor wants her to show off the fighting skills he had taught her over the years to everyone, who does that? Of course her brother!

He was currently bragging how strong and well trained she is and how can she beat anyone within seconds, the hell she will!
Warewolves became more stronger after their shifts, they have high senses, eye sight, reflexes, and speed, how can she beat them. She was like a simple human, except she has warewolf genes.

She glared Tylor side ways when he gave her a sheepish smile, she just wants to wipe that smile off with a punch.

Are you sure you can do this Lave? Gabriel came to her side, always so empathetic, oh how she wish Gabriel was her brother rather than that smiling idiot.

Are you kidding Gabe, Lave is just the best, she was always ready for this! If she wished she can even beat you! Guess who said that?

I can answer my own Tylor!! And Gabe, I am not okey! And am not fighting!.
She replied calmly. She will kill her brother though, but not here, she just don't want to make a scene infront of everyone.

'Like the princess can fight a bee! But I would like to see her try!'
Damn Aiden!
Now she was furious, How dare he!

Now she point her glare at him from Tylor while he stands smirking at her, that arrogant prick.

She hated to be called a princess, and he knows that! she'd rather be a warrior fighting her own battles than a silly princess waiting for her prince charming to save her!
Aiden had always called her princess, even from the childhood since that always railed her up, and later he will remind her that she was too fragile and that's why she was never allowed to go out.

Without thinking further Lavender get into the training ring, waiting for her opponent. Wrong move!.

Bridget, the daughter of head warrior step into the ring facing her. Ofcourse she can't let aside the chance of boosting her ego and impress Aiden. And goddess! she was too confident for her own good.

As the fight began Lavender choose to be defensive over the first half, and put out all the tactics and skills Tylor had taught her over the second half.

It was really tough for her, now she knows Tylor always go easy on her when they train.

After 30 minutes she was there lying on the ground defeated! Her body hurt like hell. She should have known, don't take decisions when you are angry! well too late for that.

Tylor was there in instant carrying her out of the ring. She can see that her brother was feeling guilty, she raised her face to look at his face.

Are you stupid Lave, I was just taunting you! How can you just do that? Goddess! Mom just gonna kill me when she got her hands on this!
Tylor was anxious.

He then leave her on a chair with Gabe to seek the pack doctor.
Then out of now here everyone was appreciating her for the effort, well she did keep up a good 30 minutes with the pack's best shewolf! For them that was unexpected from her.
Suddenly she can feel their pity towards her, Is that why they were always friendly towards her? It made her so insecure. At that moment all she wish was to crawl under her blanket and never came outside.

Her throat feels so dry.
Can I have some water Gabe? He simply nod at her and left.

At a peripheral vision she can see Aiden make his way towards her.

His eyes was so blank, he looks at her with an unreadable expression and add;

"you don't belong here in our world"

It hurts.. more than she expected, everything went black then,...

When she was awake she was at home in her bed and It was dark outside, seems like she was unconscious for a while. Her body still hurt though.

She tip toed the stairs without making any noice, after making sure everyone was asleep, she left.. for the mountains, she need some fresh air, as her mind was still a turmoil..
His words still rings in her mind..
What he meant by she don't belong in their world!
Is he planning on banning her when he became the alpha? She was worried now!
May be thats why he hates her, she was soo fragile and weak to be in this pack.

Lavender sat under her favourite tree watching the blinking starts.

She feel someone's presence then,
But when she turns around its just a small rabbit.

Just as she sighed with relief, there was a light, like a shining one and when it fades there was a lady, smiling so friendly that it made her anxious.

Like she knows that Lavender was about to run, she just twist her hands and suddenly the creep veins were all over her legs, forcing her over the place while scaring her to death.

She knew who It was!

A witch!

To be continued...