The Cousin

After that day...

Yuri is packing her stuff again before going back to Seoul for her work and Yena.

"Unnie! Are you going to take a train or something?" Wonyoung suddenly enter her room and asked her.

"Yena's cousin will be picking me up, why Wonyoung ah?" Yuri asked Wonyoung while packing her stuff.

"I'll be back to Seoul too since I still have to fix some things on the school, so I was wondering if I can go back with you?" Wonyoung gives Yuri a pleading eyes.

Yuri chuckles because of Wonyoung's face.

"Of course you can" Yuri pats Wonyoung's head.

"Go pack your stuff now, Yena's cousin will be coming here any minute"

Wonyoung go to her room and came back to Yuri's room with her luggage.

"All done!" Wonyoung said before slumping on Yuri's bed.

Yuri is shocked because Wonyoung suddenly got her stuff ready first than her.

"How did yo--?" Yuri was cut off by Wonyoung.

"I accidentally heard that Yena unnie's cousin will be picking you and I know you can't resist me so I prepared earlier" Wonyoung said before exiting Yuri's room.

Yuri shakes her head and sighed.

After a while someone knock on Yuri's room.

"Come in" Yuri said.

Mrs. Jo entered her room and sit on Yuri's bed.

"How are you?" Mrs. Jo asked Yuri as she look sincerely to the girl.

Yuri sighed before sitting beside her Mom.

"I guess your not okay? What's bothering you?" Mrs. Jo holds Yuri's hand and caress it.

"It's not about me Mom, but it's about Yena" Yuri rest her head on her Mom's shoulder.

"I notice that too" Mrs. Jo said that makes Yuri turn her head to her Mom.

"You also notice it?" Yuri asked her Mom.

"After she take the call last night she suddenly looked pale and sad, maybe there's something bothering her" Mrs. Jo said while remembering all the things she notice to Yena's reaction last night.

"Did you guys talked about it? You are her girlfriend now so you should be on her side in this kind of situation" Mrs. Jo said as she smiles to Yuri.

"That's what I thought too Mom and about the thing that's bothering her, she told me that she will be saying all of that once I'm back to Seoul" Yuri said before sighing again.

"That's good then" Mrs. Jo smile at her daughter.

Then suddenly someone door bell.