New Job

At her condo...

Yuri is panicking about what she is supposed to wear for the interview.

"What should I choose?" Yuri said while she's looking at the two dress that is on her bed.

The first one is a orange color of a women suit with a short skirt with a yellow scarf tie and the other one is also a women suit but with a black loose pants with an orange scarf tie.

Yuri is focused on looking at the two pairs of clothes that's on her bed.

It takes her a minute before deciding that she will just wear the suit with an orange tie.

After choosing what she will be wearing for the interview she quickly took a shower and put a little bit of make up to look presentable at least.

"You can do this" Yuri talk to herself in the mirror and then she heavily sigh.

"You can do this Jo Yuri" she said to herself again before getting the important papers and some stuffs that she will be needing for the interview and then she leave her house and go straight to the bus station.

After an hour...

At the Parallel Universe Company...

"Wow, this is a huge company" Yuri said as she was looking at the building and she was really amazed on how it was designed and how big it is.

"Yuri ah!"

Someone called Yuri.

Yuri was shocked and run the person who call her and she give it a hug.

"Nako! Long time no see!" She hug the girl tightly.

"You too" nako said as she also hug Yuri tightly.

After they hug each other nako suddenly holds Yuri's hand.

"Come on! You'll be late for you interview" nako said while pulling Yuri to go inside the building.

Yuri is confused on how did nako know that she is going to be interviewed.

Nako saw the looks on Yuri's face

"Chaeyeon and My Hitomi also works here, so if you are hired here we will be workmates" nako excitingly said to Yuri that makes Yuri shocked.

"If that's the case then lets go and I'll get that job"

Yuri said before she and Nako gets inside the company.