Sister

Early Morning at Yuri's Condo...

Yuri wake up from her lay as she stretch her arms and yawn.

"Another day of work" Yuri said as she was about to stretch her neck but she remembered something when she holds her neck.

"My problem is..."

"I like you..."

"And I can't stop myself"

"Yuri ah, can you give me a chance? I'll do my best for you"

Yuri holds her head as she bury her face in the pillow.

"Arghhh" Yuri shouts as she keep burying her face as she roll over the bed.

Suddenly someone knock.

Yuri was shocked since she's not expecting anyone to visit her.

"Coming?" Yuri shouts as she walks towards the door to open it.

When Yuri finally opened the door.

"Unnie!"

"Wonyoung ah!!!" Yuri shouts as she hug Wonyoung.

"Come in" Yuri said an let Wonyoung enter her condo.

"Unnie are you fine? I heard someone shout, is that you?" Wonyoung ask Yuri.

Yuri just scratch her head and give Wonyoung a juice.

"Oh well uhmm, that's not me and eh would I shout though?" Yuri answered Wonyoung as she laugh nervously.

Wonyoung is looking straight to Yuri's eye while raising her eye brow.

"Are you sure unnie?"

"Of course Wonyoung ah"

Wonyoung is not convince but she just nods.

"What brings you her anyway? I thought your test is near?" Yuri ask Wonyoung while both of them is seated at the sofa.

"Why don't you want me here? And can't I visit my unnie?" Wonyoung answered Yuri as she pouts.

Yuri chuckles and pinch Wonyoung's cheeks.

"Don't be sulking there, I'm just asking" Yuri said and pat Wonyoung's head.

"I just really wanna visit you and check if you already have a girlfriend" Wonyoung answered as she gives Yuri a teasing smile.

"Yah! How about you and that girl you keep mentioning on our chats that keeps bothering you" Yuri said while also teasing Wonyoung.

"She's weird this day Unnie as I see" wonylung as she think while putting her hand down to her chin.

"Acting weird?" Yuri ask as she was confused.

"Sometimes she tease me but there is also some of the times that she gives me food, pat's my head, and gives me a reviewer even if I didn't ask her though" Wonyoung said as she look at her unnie.