Dinner (2)

At the Choi's Mansion...

Yena was sitting alone near the pool while Yuri is being toured by Mrs. Choi and Eunbi around the house. Yena was happy because finally everything is quite going too well for her and Yuri.

"Yena!"

Yena turned around to look for the person who just called her.

"Oh! Yiren, I thought you're with the three of them" Yena asked while Yiren sit beside Yena but not too close on the girl as she gave Yena a wine. And the latter accept it and thanked Yiren.

"Nah, let them have their own time together" Yiren and Yena chuckles before the silence start between them. Yiren who noticed that Yena is drowning on her thoughts and starts to break the silence between them.

"It's been a while right? Good thing you have found someone who will be there for you especially on time when you are so broken" Yiren said before she awkwardly laugh while Yena just smile a little as she look up to the skies.

"Yeah, I'm really glad Yuri came in the time I mostly need someone like her. She's the only person who understand me that time" Yena said that makes Yiren slightly smile as she look away trying to hold her tears that was about to fall on her cheeks.

"But I was there too that time..."

Yiren thought but she just pull it off and smile to the girl.

"Yena... We're friends right?" Yiren asked that makes Yena look at her and chuckles.

"Of course silly, were best friend's though" Yena ruffles Yiren hairs while the latter just smile.

"I wanted to tell you something and I hope you won't get mad at me" Yiren said that makes Yena nods pertaining to let Yiren say it.

"I like you, Yena" Yiren said that makes Yena widen her eyes. Yena was about to speak but Yiren stopped her.

"I always wanted to tell you my feelings but I have to go to other country to continue my studies so I didn't say it to you before because I don't want you or me to be tied to each other that we can't look for the right person anymore" Yiren said while her eyes are getting teary.

"Actually I have no plans other getting back here beside you. You are the only reason why I came back to Korea because I thought I could still get the person I like but you are owned by someone now" Yiren felt a tear came out of her eyes but she wiped it off quickly while Yena is just listening to the latter.

"But now seeing how happy you are to Yuri makes me feel relief that the person I like is on the right person now. It's funny because when I see you happy with her earlier I don't felt any hurt but I felt proud that I have seen you smile again like what you are back then and it's all thanks to Yuri" Yiren finished her words as she look away.

"I'm sorry for crying" Yiren wipes her tears not looking at Yena while she chuckles. Yena caress Yiren's back while the girl just cries.

"Yiren... I'm sor--"

"You don't have to feel sorry Yena because I'm not expecting anything. I just wanna let it out" Yiren gave Yena a smile while the latter return it.