THE CEO is coming

In a beautiful sunny day at South Korea many people enjoys their selves strolling on the malls, walking at the parks, and especially having a date with their special someone.

While in the Parallel Universe Company every employee is rushing to go to their perspective places since the CEO is about to come.

"Everyone hurry up the CEO is about to come" shouted by the Instructor of the Parallel Universe Company, Kim Minju.

"Everyone line up, we should give a good impression to our CEO" Kim Minju shouted that makes everyone rush to their perspective places and fix their attire to look presentable.

"Ms. Kim Minju" said by the right hand of the CEO, Kim Chaewon.

"Is everyone prepared? We have to get ready now, Hyewon said they are near" Chaewon said while looking at every employee if everything if settled.

"Yes Ms. Chaewon everything is settled" Minju said with her confident voice.

"Are you sure? But I can still see some dust from the entrance Ms. Minju, do you want to lose your job early just because of the dust in the entrance" Chaewon said while looking at the said entrance.

Minju is shocked since she knows that she already asked the cleaners to clean every corner of the building.

"I'm sorry Ms. Chaewon I'll asked the cleaners to clean it as soon as possible" Minju said to Chaewon assuring the girl that it will be clean.

"It should be Ms. Minju because you know what will happen if the CEO sees that" Chaewon said while she sighs heavily.

"I'm sorry again" Minju bows to Chaewon

After a minute the said entrance is already cleaned and Minju once again checks every areas that should be cleaned.

Minju walk to Chaewon "Ms. Chaewon everything is settled now" Minju said with a confident tone in her voice since she's really sure of it.

"Of course it should be settled because if not, we are all dead and you know that Ms. Minju" Chaewon said while looking straight to the eye of Minju.

"Of course Ms. Chaewon I know that I don't wanna lose my job" Minju said and bow to Chaewon.

Chaewon chuckles at the sudden action and word of Minju.

"It's really hard to hold my laughter when you are like that" Chaewon said while still trying her best to hold her laugh since they are at the company.

Minju sternly looks at her while Chaewon is holding her laugh.

Chaewon notice Minju's stare, so she fix her neck tie "ehem, ugh let's also go on our perspective place" Chaewon said and quickly leave Minju behind.

While Chaewon is walking away Minju can still see her holding her laugh since they are at work.

"So annoying" Minju said before going to her perspective place to welcome the new CEO.

Now that everyone is prepared they just have to wait for the CEO to come and make a good impression to the CEO since they don't want to mess up with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
WAAAAAHHHH I'll do my best to finish this since I have a lot of imaginations but sometimes I'm lazy to write it all out 😭.

Please support this story and vote if you like this chapter 😉.