She doesn't seem so?

At Yena's office...

It's already 10 o'clock at night.

Yuri stretches her arm as she already finish her first day in her new work.

'Finally I can go home' Yuri thought.

Yuri take a look at the CEO.

'She's been there since this morning though. She didn't even eat her lunch and dinner yet'

Yuri stands up and leave.

Yena felt that Yuri already leave so she just sighed.

'I guess she's done with her work'

Yena thought as she lay back on her chair and close her eyes for a seconds and continue her job.

After a minute...

The door opens again.

Yena look to see who's the person entering.

She was shocked because she thought Yuri already leave the office since she's finished with her work, but she just shrugged it off and continue her work.

'She's really stupid, maybe she left her bag' Yena thought.

But she suddenly feel like someone is standing in front of her desk.

It was Yuri giving her the paper bag that she have.

Yena looks at Yuri raising her eye brow.

"Ms. Choi I brought you a food since I noticed that you haven't eat your lunch and dinner" Yuri said as she was smiling.

Yena was shocked since she really thought Yuri would leave after her work.

Yena get back to her senses.

"I'm not hungry" Yena said as she focus again on her work.

Yuri was hurt because she even bought the food outside the company.

Yena feel that Yuri was just standing still handing her the paper bag with a food.

"I said I'm not hungry" Yena coldly said to Yuri while continuing her work.

Yuri just walked out.

Yena feel that Yuri already walk away.

She look at Yuri's direction and sighed.

'I knew it, you're just like them' Yena said as she sadly smile a bit.

But to her shock Yuri came back with a plates and chopsticks and put it on the CEO's desk.

"I thought you leave? And what the hell was that for" Yena said as she was watching Yuri putting the plates and food on her desk but Yuri just ignored her.

Yena felt annoyed.

"Yah! Ms. Jo Yuri what do you think you're doing?" Yena slightly raise her voice.