Dinner

At Choi's Mansion...

Yuri has her jaw dropped while looking at the huge mansion that she's seeing infront of her.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Yena wrapped her arms to Yuri's waist that makes the latter look at her.

"You didn't told me that you live in a mall" Yena chuckles at Yuri's statement, Yena pinched Yuri's cheeks that makes the latter pout.

"It's not a mall silly, it's the Family Choi's Mansion and its usually used for special events but I rarely sleep her" Yena explained that makes Yuri nods.

"Let's go?" Yena asked Yuri as they hold each others hands.

When they enter the Mansion they were greeted by the maids and guards who bows at them as soon as they enter.

"Welcome back Ms. Choi Yena and Welcome Ms. Jo Yuri" the people who welcomed them said it all together. The people who welcomed them is also the people who took care of Yena and Eunbi ever since Mr. Choi died and they all know their past.

Yuri was amazed on how people were so arranged. Yuri bow at them while Yena just has her poker face and was about to walk out but Yuri elbowed her.

"What?" Yena looked at Yuri and the girl glared at her.

Yena sighed as she also bowed.

Yuri smile at Yena as they continue to walk while the people who greeted them are holding there smiles seeing Yena's changes.

While they were heading inside the mansion they didn't know that there are three people who's looking at them.

"She seem okay now" a woman said.

"And it's because of her girlfriend so be nice to her Mom because she fixed the person that you once broke before" Eunbi said as she leave Mrs. Choi.

While the other person who's beside Mrs. Choi rub her back gently.

"I hope she will forgive me" Mrs. Choi said as she look to the girl with her.

"I'm sure she will" the girl said that makes Mrs. Choi sighed.

"Thank you for taking care of me Yiren" Mrs. Choi said while Yiren smiled at her.

"Let's go?" Mrs. Choi said as she head to the place where they were going to have the dinner.

While Yiren just nods and smile to Mrs. Choi.

"I guess I'm too late to have you, Yena"

Yiren sighed as she just fake smile to the other people.

"But I'll still give it a try to win you even for the last time"

Yiren thought.