She's Back

At Yuri's house...

Yena woke up from her sleep much earlier than her usual time to wake up.

"It's still 5 am? How come time is so slow in this day?" Yena slump back to her bed as she bury her face to the pillow.

"I can't wait for her answer" Yena smile because of her excitement on what is Yuri's answer.

Yena tried to get back from her sleep but she can't.

"What can I do?" Yena sigh as she look again at her watch.

"5:30am? Time is so slow" Yena sighed as she stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"I'll just cook a breakfast for them hehe" Yena wear the apron and start cooking.

After a while...

Yuri woke up because she smell something delicious.

"Is Mom awake now? The food smells good" Yuri hurriedly stands up and walk out of her room.

Yuri was shocked as she bumped into someone and it was Wonyoung and her Mom.

"Mom? I thought you're the one who's cooking?" Yuri confusingly asked Mrs. Jo.

"Me and Mom woke up late today unnie" Wonyoung whisper to Yuri.

"Then... Who's cooking down there?" Mrs. Jo ask.

"Yena?" Yuri said before going down with Wonyoung and Mrs. Jo.

As soon as they go down, they saw Yena cooking while humming to a song.

Yena was wearing her earpods while cooking their breakfast that's why she didn't notice that the three is already awake.

"I didn't know Yena unnie can cook" Wonyoung elbowed Yuri and smile teasingly to the girl.

"A wife material indeed" Mrs. Jo also teased Yuri.

Yuri just blushed on the word wife.

"Oooh someone is blushing Mom, I'm going to change first before someone explode because of too much blush on her face" Wonyoung teased Yuri before heading back to her room to change since she is still wearing her pajama.

Mrs. Jo also smile to Yuri before going to her room too.

Yuri just shakes her head and sighed.