Feelings

At the beach...

Everyone is now enjoying at the beautiful sand and view of the ocean after eating inside the venue.

"Yujin ah! Have you seen your Yena unnie?" Yuri walks towards Yujin who's making a sand castle with Wonyoung.

"I saw her at the comfort room and she said she'll just change" Yujin said to Yuri and the latter just nods.

"Yuri unnie aren't you going to change? You're just wearing a sando and shorts?" Wonyoung looks at Yuri's clothes as she shakes her head.

"You know that I'm not really comfortable showing too much skin so this is better" Yuri smiles to the two, while the two just chuckles.

"Did you see the girl at the comfort room earlier wearing a sports bra with a white polo then she's wearing a shorts?" A random girl said who's just near the Wonyoung, Yujin and Yuri.

"Yes girl! She's freaking hot! I'll approach her later" the other girl squeak as they keep gossiping about the said girl.

Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung who heard it looked at each other.

"Isn't Yena unnie? Based on how they describe the girls suit it's the same as Yena unnie's!" Wonyoung looks at the Yujin while the latter tries to remember what's Yena was wearing in the comfort room.

"Oh yeah! It's Yena unnie then" Yujin looked at Wonyoung as she nods and they both high five each other.

Yuri who sees the two getting close smiles and teased the two.

"Oooh, seems like you two are getting along well Huh? Maybe next time you two will be girlfriend's" Yuri teasingly smiles two the two, while the latters just look away avoiding each others stares because they are both blushing.

"Unnie stop it! I don't like her" Wonyoung crosses her arms and pouts.

Yujin who heard it suddenly felt a pang in her heart but she just hide it with a smile.

"Yeah Yuri unnie, Wonyoung will never like someone like me" Yujin laughed awkwardly and Yuri also chuckles, but Wonyoung seems to be affected on Yujin's word and she saw Yujin's face change all of the sudden.

"Okay then, I'll go to the others okay? I'll wait for Yena" Yuri bid a goodbye to the two and go back to the others.

Wonyoung and Yujin becomes silent after Yuri left them, Yujin stands up and looks at Wonyoung.

"I'm tired, I'll get a sleep first" Yujin said before walking out not even waiting for Wonyoung's answer.

"Yujin ah!" Wonyoung shouts but the latter just ignored her and keeps on walking away.

"What have I done?"

Wonyoung sighed as she look at the latter again but the girl is far now.

While Chaeyeon is sitting on the sand watching the waves and Sakura keeps on looking at the girl.