First Day

At the condo...

Yuri was looking at the mirror and putting some make up since it's her first day at work.

She put a light make up on her face to look presentable once she saw the person that she will be working for...

The CEO of Parallel Universe Company Ms. Choi Yena.

Yuri already heard a lot of things about the CEO since the CEO is well known for being the youngest successful CEO in the Seoul South Korea but she have never seen her before.

Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello?" Yuri said as she answer the call.

"Where are you?" The caller said.

"I'm about to go now" Yuri said while she was rushing to fix herself and her things that she will be needing.

"Okay then, Be careful and good luck Yuri ah. I'm sorry we can't accompany you to Ms. Chaewon since we're doing a pile of works here" the caller answered while feeling sorry.

"It's not a problem Chaeyeon ah, I can handle myself" Yuri answered to assure Chaeyeon that she can do it and she doesn't have to worry.

Chaeyeon sighed.

"Okay then Yuri ah, take care" Chaeyeon said before ending up the call.

"Bye Chaeyeon!" Yuri answered before getting all her stuff and quickly go the bus station.

At Chaewon's office...

Chaewon was sternly staring at Yuri, looking from her head to toe

Yuri suddenly feel nervous and scared at the same time because of Chaewon's stare at her.

Chaewon suddenly stand up from her sit.

"Let's go, I'll tour you around the particular places here at the office that you will be going to, in case the CEO will ask you to get some important papers" Chaewon said while walking and Yuri is following her from behind.

Yuri suddenly feel confused by the word 'particular places' that Chaewon said.

'What does she mean by particular places'

Yuri thought while she's as walking behind and following Chaewon.

"What I mean about the word particular places is that you won't have to go around at this whole company, you just have to focus on the places that the CEO usually ask to get something or do something" Chaewon said while walking.

Yuri was shocked because Chaewon just answer the question in her head.

'how did she know about that question, I was just thinking about it'

Yuri's thought again.

Chaewon stop from walking and turn around to look at Yuri with her poker face.

"If you have a question don't hesitate to tell me because that's all one of my work and you also need it for additional information about what you're supposed to do" Chaewon said in monotone while looking straightly to Yuri's eye.

Yuri was shocked because Chaewon just answered all her question I'm her mind.

"So do you mind if we continue on touring you around?" Chaewon asked Yuri raising her eye brow.

Yuri smile at her head as she shake her head and answer.

"No Ms. Chaewon let's go"

After that Chaewon continue to tour Yuri around while telling Yuri about everything that she's supposed to do and her place to work with.

After that...

They reached their last destination in the Parallel Universe Company...

The CEO's office...

They stopped in front of Choi Yena's entrance door...

"So we're finally here" Chaewon said as she turn to look at Yuri.

"The CEO already know that she will be meeting her secretary today you just have to listen to her rules and follow her in the most polite way" Chaewon said giving instructions to Yuri.

"Yes Ms. Chaewon I'll remember that" Yuri said while smiling at Chaewon.

"That's good then I'll get going now" Chaewon said as she turn around to walk away.

But she suddenly stop and look once again at Yuri that makes Yuri to look at her too.

"Welcome Ms. Jo Yuri I hope you'll have a long patience to the CEO" Chaewon said to Yuri before walking away.

Chaewon was confused but she already know that she need to have a long patience because of the gossips about the CEO's attitude.

While Chaewon who's walking...

'I hope Hyewon really did find Yena's perfect match'

Chaewon sighed as she smile a little bit before entering the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi guys!!! Huhu Yena did the smiley Dance Challenge with Hyewon and Eunbi today. I hope she'll do it with all the members too 😭 I really miss iz*one especially their moments together.

I'll continue writing this story even though I'll be busy in my online class, but I'll do my best to finish this since almost all the members of iz*one are debuting 🧡💛.

PS. I miss Chaewon and Sakura 😭 no update from Chaewon 😭 hoping they'll debut soon 🤗.

Please support this story and vote if you like this chapter 😉.