Birthday

At the beach...

Yujin and Wonyoung run to go to the Venue where the others are, leaving Yena and Yuri.

"Baby, why are we here?" Yena confusingly asked Yuri while the latter just smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"Just trust me" Yuri said as she puts a handkerchief at Yena's eyes and holds her hands that makes the girl chuckles.

After a while...

Yena felt that she's no longer holding Yuri's hand and the surroundings are quite, she felt nervous.

"Baby?" Yena said as she was trying to reach for Yuri's hands but she feels like there's no people around her.

"Baby? Hold my hand or I will take this blind fold off me?" Yena said as she cross her arms and pouts.

Yena doesn't know that the people surrounding her are holding their laugh because of her actions since she's getting back to the old Yena but it's rare to see Yena act like this, because she only do it to Yuri.

"Okay, I'm taking this off" Yena slowly take a blind fold off her eyes and she open her eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" The people's at the venue shouts which is only her close friends.

Yena was shocked because she thought that it will just be a simple birthday for her this year but seeing her friends and her girlfriend made a surprise for her is enough to make her feel touched and happy.

"1! 2! 3!" Yujin shouts and then everyone starts to sing a birthday song for Yena.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YENA~~~" everyone claps as the song ended and Yuri walks towards Yena while carrying a duck cake designed.

"Happy Birthday ducky!" Yuri said as she slowly give the cake to Yena but the latter just look away as she cross her arms and pouts.

"I'm not ducky" Yena is not looking at Yuri while the latter just look at her confused so as the others, and the venue is now quiet.

"Hmp!" Yena said that makes Yujin chuckles, but Yuri seems to get what Yena wants so she do it.

"Happy Birthday Ba---" Yuri can't utter a word since she's shy on the people around them, she's not used calling Yena a baby when there's other people with them.

"Hmp!" Yena back face Yuri as she keeps on pouting.

Yuri walks towards Yena so she can face the latter.

"Happy Birthday My baby" Yuri said and peck on Yena's cheeks.

The others smile as they tease the two, while Yuri just lower her head down because her face is blushing so much.

Yena smile as she heard Yuri and she gets the cake and blow the candles.

Everyone claps and greets Yena.

"Thank you everyone for this surprise, I didn't expect my birthday this year will be celebrated with you guys. Thank you so much" Yena said to the people at the venue and everyone claps.

"And for my baby" Yena turn to look at Yuri who was still flustered, she holds Yuri's chin to make the latter look at her in the eyes.

"Thank you baby" Yena softly smile to Yuri as she peck at the latter's lips that makes the others shouts.

"Finally the old Yena is back!" Juri said as she smack Yujin's arms.

"Our annoying Yena is back!" Yujin shouts that makes Yena glare at her.

"Yah! I'm your unnie! You dog!" Yena said but Yujin just stick her tongue out.

"Come on everyone! Let's eats and enjoy the rest of the day outside because there's a beautiful ocean waiting for us!" Eunbi said as she was about to cling on Hyewon's arms but the latter has already get the cake that was Yena's holding.

"You have a food monster girlfriend unnie" Chaewon pat's Eunbi's shoulders and shakes her head before she and Minju head to the foods too.

Everyone is now getting the food, while Yena and Yuri is left behind.

Yena turn to look at Yuri who was still blushing about what happened earlier.

Yena notice it so she holds Yuri's hand and caress it.

"I love you" Yena softly said to Yuri that makes the girl looks at her and smile softly to her.

"I love you too" Yuri hugs Yena and the latter hugged her back too.

Yena holds Yuri's hands and looks at the latter.

"Let's go eat with them" Yena said and Yuri nods. They are about to walk but Yena remembered something and she smirks.

Yuri was confused why Yena suddenly stopped from walking, Yena look at the latter and lean closer to the latter's ears.

"I'll wait for my gift" Yena whisper to Yuri's ear before running to the others.

"Yah!" Yuri shouts and run to Yena while she is flustered again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi guys!!! Update for today because CHAEWON AND SAKURA IS BACK!!! 😭 They also have a photo with Bang PD Nim 😭. Omayghadniss!!! I'm very happy that I can't express it properly 😭🤩😍😚😍😁😅🤭 just like this emoji's HAHAHA.

Thank you for reading! ❤️ Be safe and healthy all the time 🧡💛.

Please support this story and vote if you like this chapter 😉.