Chance

When Yuri is finally at the Parallel Universe Company...

Yuri sighed while she's infront of the door of Yena's office.

'Don't be nervous Yuri ah just act like something never happen'

Yuri thought as she sighed again before entering the office.

When she enter the office she saw Yena on her desk doing her works.

Yuri just go to her seat and was also about to do her job but...

"Ms. Yuri come here for a second" Yena said while still doing her work.

Yuri gulped as she stands up and was about to walk towards Yena but...

"Lock the door before going here" Yena said while still focusing on her work and not even looking at Yuri.

Yuri was just froze.

'Why do I even need lock the door?'

Yuri thought while she's still there frozen at her place.

"Ms. Yuri what are you standing there? Lock the door and come here", Yena said to Yuri while finally look to Yuri's eye.

Yuri gulped as she was nervous on what will happen again but she still follow Yena's order.

When Yuri is finally infront of Yena's desk.

"What is it Ms. Yena?" Yuri asked Yena as she was looking somewhere else because of her nervousness.

Yena looked at Yuri and saw that Yuri can't look at her so she stop what she's doing and walk towards Yuri.

When Yena is finally infront of Yuri.

Yena holds Yuri's chin and make Yuri to look at her.

"Why can't you look at me?" Yena asked Yuri as they were looking at each other.

Yuri just gulped.

"Nothing Ms. Yena" Yuri answered Yena.

Yena remove her hands on Yuri's chin and put her hands on her pocket still looking at Yuri.

"So have you thought about it?" Yena asked Yuri softly and looking sincerely at Yuri's eyes.

Yuri was just silent while fidgeting her fingers.

Yena sighed and was about to go to back to her seat but...