Busan (2)

Early in the morning...

Yena stretch her arms before yawning, she look at the window and saw that it's already morning.

"What a beautiful day today" Yena said as she sit down at the bed and stare at the window for a while until she realised something.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna meet Yuri's mom today" Yena said as she hurriedly clean up the bed and her pajama.

And when she's about to go out of the room Yuri suddenly open it.

"Waaah!" Yena was hit by the door because Yuri suddenly open it.

"Yena! I'm sorry" Yuri suddenly kneel down and hold Yena's head that is now red because of the door.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I thought you're still sleeping" Yuri caress Yena's forehead before helping Yena to stand up.

"It's fine Joyul, I was just about to go out of the room" Yena scratch her fore head that is hit by the door.

"But does it hurt? It's so red though" Yuri caress Yena's forehead and she hug Yena.

Yena chuckles before hugging Yuri back.

"I'm really fine Joyul, it hurts a bit but I think a bit of ice can make it okay and..."

"And what?"

"A kiss hehe" Yena looks at Yuri and wiggles her eye brow teasing the younger.

Yuri chuckles before kissing Yena's cheeks.

While Yena suddenly stand up straight and act like she have an heart attack.

"You look stupid" Yuri said as she chuckles because of Yena's tactic.

"Let's go! Wonyoung is waiting for us in the kitchen to have breakfast, you should eat before going to your meeting here" Yuri holds Yena's hand as they go downstairs where Wonyoung is waiting for them to eat.

"Finally! I was so hungry but I guess you too still have your lovey dovey moment there before going down" Wonyoung said as she smile teasingly to the two.

"Yah! You bunny lets just eat okay?" Yuri put food in Yena's plate and to Wonyoung too.

"Yena unnie"

"Why Wonyoung ah?" Yena look at Wonyoung.

"Mom said she is going home by afternoon and Yuri unnie said that you'll be on the meeting right? Then you'll go back here so maybe you'll meet Mom in dinner" Wonyoung winked at Yena and gave her a thumbs up.