Amberlynn p.o.v

After we got home and had dinner and hung out with my family that I love I wanted to tell my dad but I still think it's too early for that so I am going to wait a little while longer to tell him that I love you. After a while everyone lefted and me and beast got ready for bed and cuddle until we fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning I have to be up early I have two clients at 9 and I need to be there for inventory to come in because I have special supplies that I order for one of the clients I am doing in a couple of days so I am putting them in my office until then. I get up and get ready for work I kissed beast which woke him up I told him that I have to go the shop before the inventory comes because I have special supplies that needs to go in my office he asked if I wanted him to help I said that's up to you sexy he said he would love to but he will take his bike so he can go to meet with my dad afterwards I said ok and he got ready and head out I told him that we can got the cafe for breakfast he said that is awesome after locking up and setting the alarm we head to the shop I got there just in time I told Ink about the special supplies that I had ordered so he said he will look out for them I said thanks after Ink and beast gets the boxes inside they bring them to me and I open them and they help put everything up I finally got to the supplies that I needed so I asked beast if he can carry the box to my tattoo  room for me which he said anything for you beautiful I followed him to my tattoo room and showed him where to put it he asked when is my client coming I said 40 minutes he said ok and asked me if I wanted to head to the cafe now I said yep I sure do we head over to the cafe and order some breakfast sandwiches and I had a banana and strawberry smoothie and he had coffee and I get a couple of muffins for later because they stop selling them after 10:30 . We get our food and eat afterwards we head back I got 15 minutes until my first client gets here so I wash my hands and make sure everything is sanitize and ready to go so I dont have much to do when they get here. I kissed beast bye when my client got here and I get to work after 30 or so I am do and the client loves the piece and gave me a good tip and paid what they owed and lefted I cleaned up my station and then my next client came in and I get to work hers take a little longer but I am finally done and she loves it and she pays and trips me then leaves the day goes by fast and I am getting ready to head home when beast walks in with my dad and said he wanted to drive me home so I can relax I am in awww right now I didn't even realized I was crying until he wiped my tears away and asked me what's wrong I just stupid hormones and smiled.