Amberlynn p.o.v

After talking to beast I couldn't stop thinking about him like how sexy he is and how I want him to fuck the shit out of me and I am so turned on right now so I pulled off my panties and licked my fingers and started to rub my clit just thinking about him with his sexy ass body and his panty dropping smile and god his arms I thought him rubbing his hands all over my body and him sucking and biting my nipples while is thrusting in and out me fast and harder yes yes while he goes deeper  and deeper everytime he thrust in me fuck yes I had the best orgasm ever I get up and go to the bathroom and cleaned myself up then I went back to bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up about 7 because yesterday I told Ink that he was opening today because I had to go to the obgyn and hand him the key and the alarms code to turn it off and I told him I will be in after the doctor's he said ok. I get out bed and go pee turning the shower on before and after peeing I jump into the shower washed up and grabbed a towel and dried off and wrapped it around me and stepped out and walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth and rinses my mouth and went my closet and got dressed in some underwear bra set and black leggings and crop top with flats and then I put my hair up in a braid and went downstairs to the kitchen and made me a egg sandwich with tomato when I get text from beast

Beast ( good morning beautiful did you ok i hope so )

Me ( good morning too I sleep ok just wished the nightmares would go away though so how did you sleep )

Beast ( damn I wished was there I would chase those nightmares away for you. I slept ok but it would of been better if you was in my arms though )

Me ( cheesy lol. Can you give Kate my number and tell her to text or call me please)

Beast ( anything beautiful I got to go but I will text you later ok beautiful)

Amberlynn ( ok talk to you later)

I went to fridge for some apple juice and then ate my breakfast by the time I get done cleaning up my mess I get a text from and unknown number so I looked at it.

Unknown number ( hey this Kate beast said to text or call you )

Me ( yea I wanted you to have my number and to let know I will be at the house and you can come here then we can go to the doctor's)

Kate ( o ok I am 5 minutes  away just dropped your brothers at school lol)

Me ( ok cool do you want me to wait outside )

Kate ( that's fine ok I will see you when I get there )

Me ( ok)

After texting Kate I grabbes my stuff and turned off the alarm  and unlocked my unlocked my door opening it then set the alarm and shut the door locked  it as she pulls in I walk up to her car and get in and said hi and we pulled out and we started to head to the doctor's office.