beast

I am sitting her in her office listening to what prez and her is talking about and thinking to myself damn I am going to make her happy and mines soon so when there done talk and prez and his family is getting ready to leave I spoke up and her if I could I ask her a question she said sure so I asked if we could hang out some time and she said sure and that she is only free on the weekends though i said that's fine and gave her my number she did the same then prez spoke up and said beast make sure she gets home safe i said i will i seen her grabbed her stuff and make sure the doors was locked and the alarm was set and we headed out back to her house we pulled up after 10 minutes and I watched as she got out of her car and walked over to me she said thank you so I said no problem and that I will text her later she said ok and bye and walked to her door and unlock it and walked in and shut her door and locked and set the alarm I hope and then I drove off headed back to the clubhouse when I get there I parked and went inside and walked up to the bar and asked sammie for a whiskey neat and take a drink when prez came up and asked if everything is ok I said yea he said you thinking about aren't you I was like damn he knows me better than I thought laughing to myself and said isn't it that obvious he said yep it sure is he said just text her lol so I did.

Text conversation

Me ( hey beautiful its beast just checking on you )

Amberlynn ( hey so you think i am beautiful )

Me ( yea because you are so what are you doing )

Amberlynn ( nothing much just ate dinner I might draw up some stuff for the shop why )

Me ( oh ok just wondering what you doing wished I could have spent some time with you a little more 😉😉 just saying )

Amberlynn ( maybe tomorrow night you can that's up to you though but would my dad be mad? Can you ask kate if she would come with me tomorrow morning to the obgyn? )

Me ( cool I would like that and no he wouldn't be mad and yea I will ask her I will text you her answer in a few )

Amberlynn ( ok I will be waiting lol )

Hey prez where is kate he asked why and told him that Amberlynn asked me to ask her something for her he said he will go get her and he walked off to go get her a few minutes later he came back with Kate she said what's up so I told that Amberlynn wanted me to ask her if she would go with her to the obgyn tomorrow morning after I asked her she had tears in her and she said to tell her she would love to go with her and told me ask her what time to come by so I said hold on and text her.

Me ( hey she said she would love to go with and ask what time to come by to get you )

Amberlynn ( ok cool what about 10 that way she can get the boys ready for school and everything she needs done in the morning )

Me ( ok will let her know I about to go shower and hit the sack night beautiful )

Amberlynn ( ok you too )

I told Kate she said about 10 so you can get the twins up and ready for school and anything else you got to get done in the morning she said cool. I got up to go to my room to shower when get to my room I unlocked my door step inside and shut and locked my door and went to my bathroom and turned the shower on and stripped and step in the shower and started to think about her in how sexy beautiful she with her curves and her long legs damn I am hard just thinking about her so I took my dick in my hand and started rubbing it up and down just thinking about her legs wrapped around me while I fuck god yes that tight little pink pussy my dick is so much harder right now so go a little bit faster and about suck her plump titties while I thrust in and out of her fuck I am close so I thought about her bouncing up and down while ride my big dick while I play with her titties fuck yes I bust in my hand damn that was the best nut ever I washed up and got out of the shower dried off and put some boxers on and when to bed.