Amberlynn p.o.v

The next morning I woke up wrapped in the arms of my future husband and I have to pee so bad so I tried to get up and he pulled me back and said where are you going and said your daughter is on my bladder and I have to pee so he let me go and I went to the bathroom and did my business and turned on the shower because I have to be at work early today because I have a couple of clients this morning and I need to do some paperwork so my staff can get paid on Friday which is in 2 days I can't wait for my baby shower and I have to get something for my dad's and step mom anniversary next weekend. I stepped into the shower letting the water flow down my body while I washed my hair and body I didn't hear beast come in the shower until I felt him I said good morning handsome he just kissed my neck and said you too beautiful and asked why up so early this morning I said I have 2 clients and paperwork to do this morning he said oh ok and then I said I also have to get a kkey made for you but he said he could do it for me so I didn't have too I said ok cool I handed him the key and finish getting ready I went downstairs and started on breakfast for us and mel walks in and said here place should be ready in a few weeks I said that is cool since it's just around the corner and asked if she wants some breakfast too before she leaves she said sure . After breakfast we cleaned up and locked up heading out for the day I kissed beast bye and got into my car and lefted about 15 minutes later I am pulling up to the shop and unlocking my office door turning off the alarm and getting everything setup that I need for my clients I unlocked the main door as Ink and the others was about to walk in I also put the open sign on at 9:30 my first client came in she told me what she wanted and I got started it took me and hour to finish her tattoo and cleaned it and taped up she love it and gave a 50 for the tip and paid for her tattoo and lefted I was cleaning up when my next appointment came and I said I am almost done cleaning my area up I will be with you in 1 minute he said that is fine. After I finished cleaning up my area I had him to take a sit he said ok beautiful I told him to stop flirting because I am an engaged woman and I dont appreciate it when someone is flirting with a woman who is taken he said damn I bet I can make you feel better then him at that point I told him if can't respect my fiance or me and you can get the fuck  out of my tattoo shop because I dont do with disrespect and he said I dont have to do a damn thing because i am not the owner and he grabs me by my wrist and I yelled for Ink and Ink comes in and says yes boss I told Ink to get this piece of shit out of here and he saw he has my wrist so he pulled his gun out and said if you dont let her go I will shoot you so the man let's me go and Ink gets him out of my shop ty came and asked me if I was ok I said yes and that I am going to my office and call beast and so that is what I did .

Phone call

( beast ) hey baby
( me ) hey can you come to the shop please. 
( beast ) yea I will there are you ok
( me ) I will be when you get here come through the office way please I am in there .
( beast ) ok be there in a few baby love you .
( me ) love you too.