Amberlynn p.o.v

After a while we all got ready for bed beast and I went upstairs I go in the bathroom and put my surprise on that mel helped me get because her cousin owns a lingerie place for pregnant women all mel needed to know is how many months I was pregnant.  I finally was done putting it on and I texted beast to see where he was because he didn't come up with me.

Me ( babe where you at )

Beast ( making sure everything is straight and locked up why )

Me ( I got a surprise for you and you might want to hurry and come and get it 😘😘😘 )

Beast ( I am on my way baby I just locked up and set the alarm)

After 5 minutes I hear the door to bedroom open I tell him to get comfortable. Already had the lights dimmed he said ok baby that he is ready for his surprise so I walked out and he look at me with lust and love and other emotions I walked over to him and asked him he like what he sees and he said he loves what he sees and kissed me with passion and it started to get heated and he started to rub my breasts he took one in his mouth and licked , sucked and nibbled and then did the same to the other one I moan and he lays me on my back and starts to kiss me on my neck down to my chest he gave both of my breasts the same attention and then kissed all the way down to my pussy and he took off my panties and started to lick my folds and up to my clit  he sucked and licked and fingered me until I climaxed and then he came up and kissed me on my lips and I tasted myself I said I need you inside of me and he slowly enters me and we made love until we come undone together and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

demons mcजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें