Ink and prez p.o.v.s

Hi I am Blake but everyone knows me as Ink because of my tatt work I just got out of an interview and got the job and decided to go have lunch with my old lady Amy and now I am leaving the cafe that Amy owns and runs when I see Amberlynn and she asked me if I could help her to take some stuff inside I said sure we got everything inside and I told her that I had to get back to the clubhouse before I thought so she asked me what do I mean the clubhouse I told her I couldn't say anything but she said that my secret will stay between us so I told her that I was in the demons mc the she shock the hell out of me when she said that her mother use to live here and knew someone from the mc and that it was the prez but it was 20 years ago so I asked her what's her mother's name she said Macy Smith and I told her I will talk to my prez and see if he would like to meet her if she wanted me too she said sure.

So I left and got on my bike and headed to the clubhouse to talk to prez. 20 minutes later I pulled up and parked and got off my bike and headed inside to find prez I seen beast and asked if he seen prez he told me he is in his office I said thanks and head to his office I knocked and waited for him to say come in he asked me what's up when he seen me enter I ask him if i can talk to him he said sure so i sat in front of his desk . I told him about my interview last night so i told him i got the job to tattoo he said congrats and then i told him about my boss Amberlynn and what we talked about he said i could tell her about the mc since I work for her too so she will know if i need to leave quick I said ok and I told him that she told me that her mother use to live here 20 years ago and that she knew someone from the mc and he asked me who I told him she said the prez 20 years ago he said that was him and he asked me if she say the name of her mother I said yea she said it was Macy Smith he looked shocked as hell he asked me when I start work I told him Monday morning at 9 a.m. he asked if he could go with me I told him I was going to ask him that.

Hi my name is Jackson or devil as everyone calls me because i dont like when people fucks with my family or the people I care about and my town i am the president or prez for short of the demons mc . I protect this town and state from real bad criminals like human traffickers drug dealer I also work with the cops on thing if they need us. 20 years ago I became the prez and seen this beautiful woman walking  around town so I went and said hello and we started  talking after a few months  and things started  to get more heated between she was the first girl I made love too after a couple  of months she left and I haven't seen her since after that I met my old lady Kate and I have 2 twin boys that just turned 7 years old and my old lady knows about Macy and everything. Right now I am in my office doing some paperwork for the clubhouse.