beast

After we finish eating I asked Amberlynn if I could spend the night with her she said ok and that her friend mel might need some help with her stuff I said ok I went to pack me a bag and went back downstairs Amberlynn asked if they were coming over tomorrow since it's the weekend and prez said and Kate said they will be there with the food and everything so dont worry about anything she said had some stuff to drink for the kids and her but if they want beer then they will have to bring which Kate told me to grab 2 cases and take them with us I said ok and grabbed the 2 cases and put them and my bag in my womans car I told her I am taken my bike just in case she said ok mel got in her car and waited on Amberlynn to do the same . After Amberlynn gave me a kiss she got in her car and I got on my bike and we rode off .

After about 20 minutes later pulled up and she opened both garage doors so it will be easier to bring in her friends bags I told her to go and show mel her room and I will get started with so I know which room to put her stuff in. I grabbed 4 bags and carried them upstairs behind them and they went to a room to the right side of the stairs  which is another master bedroom and bath I put her bags down and went to get the rest of her bags with her and after that trip everything was inside and up the stairs. Amberlynn asked mel how she is visiting and she said that she is moving here she is taking care of the other dinner she owns here and that summer is managing the dinner in Arizona Amberlynn said oh cool and said that her dad and Kate and brothers are coming over tomorrow for a family bbq mel said ok that she will stay in her room and Amberlynn said no because she was like her sister and that she is her best friend.

I asked them what they wanted for dinner and Amberlynn said she was craving pizza I asked what kinda of pizza she said Hawaiian and cheese sticks and I asked mel what she wanted but Amberlynn said that they share the same pizza because that's their favorite and mel said she also wanted 18 piece boneless wings bbq I said ok and I ordered a meat lover's and hawaiin and cheese sticks and their wings and my and I ordered a couple of sauces as we waited for our food Amberlynn and mel was talking about the baby and my old lady told mel that she is having a gender reveal party for the baby after 30 minutes the food is here and I paid we sit down and ate after we ate me and Amberlynn called it a night and went to bed.