Amberlynn p.o.v

So we are sitting on my bed watching ghost rider and I asked him if he meant what he said earlier about sleeping next to me he said hell yea he meant every word he said and pulled me closer to him and told me since the day he met me he felt something for me so I said I feel the same so I ask me where go from here he said what do you mean I want you and and the baby as mines so will you be my girlfriend I just look him blushing and looked away I felt his hand on my face making me look at him and he said that he thinks it's cute when I blush and that he needs an answer so I said what will me dad he said that he would rather me be with then someone like the asswhole of an ex so I said yes i would be his girlfriend and he ask me if he can kiss me I just nodded my head because I was to shocked to speak so he kiss me and when our lips touched I was in heaven so I kissed back his tongue went across my bottom lip for access and I grant it as we fight for dominance he wins of course. We parted to catch our breath and he pulled me onto his lap facing him and rubbed my tummy and said you will be sexy with a baby bump and I blushed and looked down away from his eyes.

We sit like that for a while until I felt that need to to throw up so I got up and ran to the bathroom to throw and he came in and held my hair and rubbed my back I told him he didn't need to see me like this but he said that I will be by my side when ever morning sickness hits if he is in the same place as me I said ok and after I was done he helped me up and I rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth and then I rinsed my mouth out again and said thanks he just kissed me and it started to get heated and I into his lips he pulled away and looked at and said that if I dont stop it would lead to something else when he said that I blushed harder then ever he smiled and said that's if you want and then he held me closer to him with his hands on my ass.