beast

We are sitting in her dining room eating one of the best meals I ever had asking each other questions just getting to know each other after we get done eating I help clean up and put stuff away I am rinsing the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher and put the soap pod thing in and shut the door she locks the door before she turns it on she says thanks I said no problem because you cooked it's only fair I help clean up afterwards she gave a tour of her house after locking the door that we came into earlier and setting the alarm. So far there is 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms which each bedroom gets its own bathroom but there is a guest bathroom downstairs which is good just in case she downstairs and got to pee or something.  She shows me her room which is the master bedroom and bath she said that she wanted to take a shower and put something comfortable on I said that's fine I will wait downstairs she said I didn't have to walk all the way downstairs to wait if I don't want to as she told me to take a room if I'm staying the night I said what if I wanted to sleep next to her or with her in my arms she just blushed and looked away so I walked up to her and made her look at me and I said to her dont hide you blushing beautiful she blushed even more so I hugged her close to me.

She got her clothes to put on after she showers I told her I am going downstairs to get my bag and I will be back and asked her she needed me to grab her anything she said drinks and put in the fridge in her room I said ok and went downstairs and grabbed the drinks she wanted and my bag and went back upstairs to her room I hear the water running so I put the drinks in the fridge and put my bag down getting stuff out to take a shower after her I hear her ask if I want her to leave the water running for me to take a shower I said  taking off my shoes and socks a few minutes later she walked out dressed looking sexy ass fuck I lick my lips and get up and walk in the bathroom closing the door  stripping and getting in the shower I see she laid out a clean towel for me I washed my body in my body wash I brought with me then rinsed off I turned the water off and grabbed the towel and dried off and got dressed and walked out the bathroom and asked her where she wanted me to put the towel she said I can hang up in the bathroom so I did and went to sit next to her she asked if I wanted to watch a movie I said sure  she ask what I wanted to watch I told her she can pick so picked ghost rider I told her that's one of my favorite movies she said mines too damn we go something else in common so we sitting on her bed watching the movie and I can't stop stealing glances at her because is so sexy and then she asked a question about did I mean what said earlier about sleeping next to me so I looked at her and pulled  her closer to me and said hell yes I want her to sleep in my arms with her head on my chest but I know you just got out of a relationship  but I want to show you that all men ain't like that and then I told her first day I saw her I want to be around her and never leave because I saw a beautiful sexy woman  that I want to make my queen the first day and I wanted to give her the world and that I have never felt like that about anyone she looked at me shocked and with tears in her eyes and said that she felt safe with me and she also felt the same but she didn't know why because she never felt like she does anyone but me and her dad's family.