Amberlynn p.o.v

I am making sure everything is done all the paperwork and everything like the money is locked up in the safe when there is a knock on my office door I went to the door to see who it was and it's just my dad and step mom and 2 little boys and damn that sexy ass man I told them to come in and asked them if they wanted something to drink I told them that I got juice, water and tea they said juice for the boys and 2 waters and a tea so I grabbed their drinks and handed them to them then I sat behind my desk and Jackson introduced the 2 little as Jackson jr and Dakota and there my little brothers I said cool and kate gave me the info for the obgyn dr. Kim Miller and then Jackson asked me what is my ex boyfriend name I said Jay Mathews jr he said ok and told Ink already knows everything except his name so you dont have to repeat anything he said ok and he asked me where I am living I told him the blue house on mlk Blvd and Jefferson he said ok and him and his family got up and said their goodbyes but the sexy ass man stayed sitting  but spoke and asked if he could ask me a question  I said sure so he asked if we could hang out some time and get to know each other I said sure that I am only free on the weekends he said that's fine and asked for my number so I gave it to him and he gave me his Jackson told him to make sure I get home safe he said ok so I was already done for the night and everybody else was gone so I got up and grabbed my stuff and walked out making sure both office doors was locked and then the front with the alarm set also. Beast walked me to my car then he told me that he will follow me to make sure I get home safe I said ok so I got in my car and headed home while he followed me about 10 minutes later we pull in and I grabbed my stuff and got out of my car and locked it and went up to him and said thank you he said no problem he said he will text me later I said ok an went to unlock my house door and turn off the alarm I watched as he pulled away then I shut my door and turned the alarm back on.