Amberlynn p.o.v

While we are eating my dad came over and told Kate that I will be staying here for awhile until we get my ex boyfriend and told beast after he eats he is calling church beast said ok then my dad asks Kate to fix me a room but beast said I will be staying in his room my dad look at me and I said I am ok sleeping in the same room as beast my dad just smiled and say finally beast can shut up and I laugh beast looks at me and says you think that's funny do ya I just nod my head he stands up and starts to walk towards me I just there like where can I go because I dont know where but he just puts his arms around me and and whispered in my ears I going to spank you in a sexy way and he nibbled on my ear I shivered in a good way I blushed after I finished eating I had to pee so I can beast if there is a bathroom close by he said follow him so I did and when we get to the bathroom I went in and peed and when I was done I washed my hands and about to talk out when he walked in and locked the door and started to kiss me and asked me if I was alright I said yea I am ok because I have you and my dad and Kate he held me for a minute and I reminded him of church he asked if I wanted to lay down or talk some more with Kate I said I wanted to get to know my step mom and brothers he said ok and we went back out to the bar and I sat down with Kate beast said he will be back and kissed me I said ok.