beast

I woke up this morning thinking about Amberlynn so I text her and to see if she was ok she said she was and asked me to give Kate her number and have her to text or call her I told her I would so I got up brushed my teeth and got dressed and went downstairs to see if I see Kate which i did in the kitchen fixing breakfast for everyone and feeding the twins I said good morning Kate and told that Amberlynn wanted me to give her number  to her and that sc he said to text or call her she said ok thanks when I gave it to her after she finished cooking she left to take the twins to school and to pick up Amberlynn for the doctor's office.  I got me some coffee and went and told the guys breakfast is done and waited for my brother's to get there and we all ate breakfast together and then Ink had to go so he can open up the tat shop for Amberlynn we wished him a good day he said thank and left . Prez asked if I heard from Amberlynn this morning I said yea she told me to give Kate her number and that after she get off work I am hanging out with her tonight and so I might be in late he said if I stay the night he won't be mad but let him know I told him sure and I will see if she want you guys over this weekend to get to know one another he said ok after that we finished eating and went our separate ways I went up to my room to pack an overnight bag just in case she wants me to stay the night with her but I am not going to push her to anything.