⁽ ⁵⁷ ⁾ "𝖧𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋"

Start from the beginning

"That's fine. That's plenty." Goshiki told himself, jumping up and spiking the ball past Hyakuzawa in which Kunimi was late on receiving it.

"Hell yeah!" Goshiki cheered.

"Nice kill!"

Both Kunimi and Hyakuzawa looked distressed while Hinata looked irritated, clenching his fist. "Tsukishima... Nice toss..." He complimented.

"What's with your face, then?" Tsukishima questioned.

"After seeing you do actually do some serious setting, I got super hyped, but super frustrated as well." Hinata replied.

"Well, thank you for being so detailed and honest." Tsukishima muttered. "It wasn't even that good."

Hinata rushes over towards Kunimi with two towels in hand. "I... I also... need to be able to do everything, too." He thought as he began wiping the floor.

TWEEEET!

"All right, then... Because Coach Saito from Shiratorizawa Academy is, er... not feeling well, we'll be doing a joint practice match." Anabara announced.

"What's wrong with Saito-sensei?" Goshiki whispered over towards Shirabu.

"He ate some bad oysters." Shirabu responded.

"And so, the third-years and alumni from Shiratorizawa will be playing against you again." Anabara continued on. "Today's the last day of your five-day camp. Do your best to make this match a better one than last time."

"Whoa! All of Shiratorizawa!" Koganegawa exclaimed. "Chances like this don't come often! Kunimi! You think so, too, right? That's what you think on the inside, right? Let's do our best!"

The sound of volleyballs hitting the court could be heard as the whistle blew. "By the way, Karasuno's #10 was ball boy the last time we came by, too, but... Why isn't he playing?" Semi questioned.

"Ah, well..." Goshiki began as he smiled sheepishly. "It's sort of a long story. First off, he wasn't actually invited to this training camp."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?"

TWEEEET!

Hinata walked over towards Ushijima eying him closely as Kindaichi spiked the ball past two blockers. Ushijima saved the ball as Semi tossed it towards him, in which Ushijima spikes it down, sending the ball down onto the court.

"Ushijima-san!"

Hinata was seen running over towards Ushijima. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Hinata's actually talking to Ushiwaka." Kindaichi commented.

"He sure has guts."

"You're from the same school." Kindaichi told him.

"Huh? I mean, he's hard for us to approach as well."

"When you're receiving the ball, what are you thinking?" Hinata questioned.

"Are you sure you don't need to ask Ushijima-san for advice? Who knows when he'll be by next?" Shirabu asked Goshiki.

"I-I... I don't know about asking my rival for help..." Goshiki responded as Shirabu gave him a death stare.

Rival? What are you talking about?
You should probably get rid of that unnecessary pride.
This is why you're second best,
you bowl-cut brat.

"You don't have to lecture him that much with your eyes..." Semi commented.

"If anything, in the matter of taking initiative, you're definitely one step behind Karasuno's #10." Shirabu informed.