"Keigo, Eri! It's time to go!" Nezuko calls out.

"Okay!" The two yell back. The two had grown as well, Keigo now being 8 and Eri being 5. Keigo had a wakizashi strapped to his side, Izuku having taught him how to use a sword and it being a better sized sword for him than a katana. The both of them were dressed in kimono, like their parents.

"Farewell Brook, until we meet again." Izuku says as they all climb atop Ryu.

"Farewell my friends! I hope to see you again!" Brook says watching as they fly away on top of the large dragon.

"But hopefully not anytime soon. As the place I am going I hope you all have many years before joining me there." Brook says as he draws Soul Solid. Holding the blade in front of him he drives the blade through his chest and spine, shattering his spinal cord.

"I am finally coming to join you, my friends." He says before his skeleton falls apart into a pile of bones.

"You know where to go Ryu. Let's make this a quick trip." Izuku says standing atop the dragons head. Ryu roars in agreement and increases his speed, flying like a bullet above the clouds.

"I can't wait to see everyone again. I'm sure they'll be surprised by our return." Nezuko says.

"You know them, they'll probably try and throw a party to celebrate our return." Izuku says sitting down. Pulling one of his swords from his waist he unsheathes the blade and begins to polish the blade, putting his full attention into caring for the blade. Immediately after leaving Japan Izuku had discarded his other three swords. He had given Shusui and Yoru to Brook to put with Zoro's other blades at his grave. And he had taken Kagura and returned it to Tanjiro's grave, believing that the sword should stay with its rightful owner. He felt that he needed to have his own swords that he could form a connection with and help them evolve. He had his two blades specially forged to suit him and each carried its own significance. His swords were as follows.

Kusanagi-A sword forged from the wood of the Treasure Tree Adam combined with a material known as iron cloud to form an incredibly strong and durable blade.

Onikiri-The sword which was carved from Izuku's very own spine

Onikiri-The sword which was carved from Izuku's very own spine. While the handle and sheath are Izuku's spine the blade was forged by combining the rest of Izuku's carved spine with the best nichirin ore he could find. The blade had an irregular flame hamon while the nichirin turned it a blazing golden color.