Chapter 25

3rd Person POV

Three days had passed since the raid of the Shie Hassakai and the rescue of Eri. Many heroes and policemen were hospitalized while the members of the Yakuza had been taken to jail. Overhaul himself had been sent to Tartarus, the maximum security prison for the big time villains. When Overhaul was dug up from his crater he was discovered to have a long cut going across his stomach with another one going straight up his stomach. He had one more cut across his body going from his right shoulder to his left hip. Many hero's wondered how the man was even alive after those injuries but dismissed the thoughts quickly. After the battle with Overhaul both Eri and Izuku were rushed to the hospital to get there wounds checked out. Eri had a fever due to her Quirk drawback while Izuku only passed out from overexertion. While his body may have been rewinding itself constantly it was still racking up all the pain and it wasn't used to feeling the sense of rewinding so it took too much energy to keep going. Even now three days after the raid he was still asleep.

Or he was.

Izuku shot up in his bed at the sound of a high pitched scream. Recognizing the scream Izuku jumped out of bed, ignoring the fact he had no idea where he was, and ran trying to find the source of the scream. He ran down the hallways, dodging passed the shocked people and the other obstacles until he came across the door he needed. He swung the door open, his eyes quickly locking onto the source of the scream. Eri was backed into the corner of the room with a doctor clearly trying to approach her. Eri looked different but due to his adrenaline driven state Izuku didn't notice it yet.

"Papa!" Eri yells running towards Izuku. Izuku runs forward and scoops up Eri into his arms, his wings sprouting from his back and wrapping around the two protectively.

"Excuse me, but you can't be in here!" the doctor yells at Izuku.

"I can do whatever the hell I want! You carelessly entered the room of an unstable girl who was clearly under a lot of stress, only adding to that stress when she saw someone she didn't recognize. If anything your the one who shouldn't be here!" Izuku says, holding Eri close to his chest. The girl only clings onto him tighter, gripping onto his shirt and burying her face into his chest. The doctor goes to respond when a familiar grey scarf wrapped around his body and mouth, silencing him.

"I think that's enough. Now explain." Aizawa says threateningly, his Quirk active.

"This idiot decided to enter this room and pressure Eri, backing her into a corner and almost sending her into a panic attack, having no idea of her history. When I came here she was probably about to rewind every person in this entire building if I didn't calm her down." Izuku says, slightly adjusting his wings to show the girl still clinging onto him. Aizawa nods before turning to the doctor who was still wrapped up in the hero's capture weapon.

"I could have you fired for this. Someone like you should know how vulnerable people are to panic attacks after traumatic events."Aizawa says tightening his hold on the doctor.

"What is going on here?" another doctor asks walking into the room. The two quickly explained the situation and the first doctor was dragged out of the room to be reprimanded. Izuku sits down on the bed and looks down at the girl clinging to his chest. Now that he was finally able to get a good look at the girl he realized something important. She looked four years old! Izuku's head snapped towards Aizawa, silently asking what happened.

"*Sigh* While you were asleep her Quirk went haywire and she rewound herself to this point. Unfortunately her mind didn't rewind along with it so she still has all of her memories. Luckily this also made her Quirk weaker so we don't have to worry as much about accidental Quirk usage. She's currently rewound to three years old, turning four on December 21st." Aizawa says.