Chapter 14

Izuku POV

I slowly open my eyes but quickly close them due to the bright lights. I blink my eyes multiple times until my eyes finally adjust to the light. I look around and see a bunch of white and a tray with medical equipment.

"So i'm in a hospital." I say. My voice was hoarse, I guess I need a drink. I go to sit up only to feel a weight on my legs stopping me from doing so. I look down and see both Nezuko and Keigo asleep and there heads on my legs. I smile a little and just look at the injuries on my body. There are bandages around my torso and I can feel the ones around my head. I sigh and just lay back down knowing that they already healed. I wait for a few minutes before Nezuko finally starts to wake up. She sits up in her chair and looks around tiredly before she notices me awake.

"Izuku!" she yells jumping up. I sit up quickly and manage to catch her in a hug. She wraps her arms around me tightly and buries her head in my shoulder. I softly hug her and rub her back to try and help her calm down.

"Hey everything is okay. You knew I would heal so there's nothing to worry about. And it's going to take more than a bit of damage like that to keep me away from you." I say.

"I know that. But it was still scary seeing you in such a bad state. I can't lose you. I've lost to many people in my life already and I can't have the one I love disappearing on me." she says.

"Nezuko I will not just disappear. I promise I will live with you until you get so sick of me that you kill me yourself." I say making her laugh lightly. We hold the hug until I see Keigo start to stir from all the noise.

"What's going on?" he asks tiredly. He looks around and seems to fully wake up as his eyes land on me.

"Dad! You're okay!" he shouts jumping at me. I release the hug with Nezuko and catch him, making sure he doesn't crash into anything, and wrap him in a hug.

"Of course i'm okay. You know how strong your Dad is." I say laughing lightly.

"I know. But it's still scary seeing you all bandaged up like a mummy." he says.

"Your not getting rid of me that easily. I still have a lot of teasing I have to do to you and Rumi." I say.

"Go back to being a mummy." he says punching me in the chest.

"Maybe some other time." I say. There was then a knock on the door and it opened to reveal the doctor i'm guessing took care of me.

"Ah your awake. It still surprises me how you were able to completely heal your body from all that damage so quickly. I mean getting a piece of rebar through you would normally take months to heal but you did it in days." he says.

"Wait days? How long have I been out?" I ask looking to Nezuko.

"Uh about 4 days." she says looking away.

"4 days?! I've been out for 4 days and you just tell me this now?!" I ask.

"It didn't come up?" she says more of a question than a statement.

"*Sigh* Of course. So doc am I good to go? I got a training camp I have to pack for." I say standing up from the bed.

"Yes your good to go. Due to your insane healing ability your back to 100% health." he says.

"Thanks doc." I say. I tap the seal on my chest and my school uniform covers my once shirtless body. We head out of the room and I sign out before we head back to UA. My car isn't here so we have to walk all the way.

"Okay walking sucks. Who wants to fly?" I ask. They both raise there hands and I take off my shirt and my wings sprout from my back. I pick up Nezuko bridal style and she carries Keigo. I flap my wings and hover off the ground before flying up into the air. I race through the air, doing tricks, and head to UA where I finally land again in front of the dorms.