Chapter 10

Izuku POV

After the sports festival we were given a three day break to recover. But unfortunately we have to go back to school now as the break is over.

"School is gonna be so boring after such an awesome festival." Kaminari whines as we sit in the classroom.

"I know what you mean. After seeing those crazy fights normal school things are going to suck." Mina says.

"Everyone shut up." Aizawa says walking into the room. Everyone quiets down and he stands at the podium.

"Good your learning. Now before we begin we need to review the sports festival. You all did well being able to get through the first obstacle but several of you need to work on stepping it up in terms of power. But that's not the only thing that's come from the sports festival. The sports festival doesn't only serve as entertainment or a way for you to show how strong you are. It also serves as a way for pros to see which students they would like to have intern with them. Pros watch the sports festival and put in offers to take students in and help them grow to be better hero's. Here are all the offers we received." he says. A screen projects on the wall showing names and the amount of offers someone received. And by far I had the most.

"Izuku has over 10,000 offers?!" the class yells.

"I did win the sports festival so it only makes sense." I say shrugging.

"You will each get a sheet with the names of the hero's who put in an offer for you and you will have till the end of the day to turn in your paper." he says. Everyone gets handed some papers and I get a giant stack of them. Not that it matters, i'm choosing Zoro's internship anyway.

"And internships also lead to another thing. You all need to choose your hero names. And since i'm not good with that someone will be helping you." he says.

"And that person is me!" Nemuri says bursting into the room.

"I will help you pick what names are appropriate and will be approved or which will be denied. Now let's get to it!" she says. Everyone gets a white board and a marker and people start presenting there names.

"The Upper Moon Hero: Kizuki." Nezuko says.

"Approved!" Nemuri says. I head up and present my name next.

"The Pillar Hero: Hashira." I say.

"Approved!" Nemuri says. Everyone finishes presenting there names and we're left to choose our internships.

"Man how are you going to decide between all those offers Izuku?" Kirishima asks.

"Simple. I already have my choice picked." I say writing down Zoro's name.

"Zoro? I've never heard of him before." Sero says looking over my shoulder.

"I have my reasons for choosing him and you will all see when I return." I say.

"Who do you think your going to choose Koko?" I ask.

"From all my offers I think i'm gonna choose Ryukyu. She's the highest ranking hero on my list and she's also the highest ranking female hero." she says.

"Nice. Speaking of the internships there's something we need to talk about." I say.

"What is it?" she asks.

"What are we doing with Keigo? We can't take him with us, I mean we're going to be training all day and probably going on patrols. We couldn't take a kid with us." I say.

"The kid can stay with me." a dry voice says.

"Are you sure Aizawa?" I ask.

"Come with me problem family." he says standing up. Nezuko and I walk out after him and he leads us to an empty room.