Chapter 26

"Huh?" the three ask confused.

"*Sigh* I'm talking about Eri. That poor girl has had to endure a life nobody, especially somebody her age, should have to go through. I may have saved her from Overhaul physically but her memories still haunt her mind. Out of everyone she trusts me the most right now and I will not betray her trust by abandoning her. She needs someone to care for her and be there for her. She needs me." Izuku says, sitting down on the bench outside of her room.

"Izuku, I had no idea how much you cared for her." Nezuko says sitting down next to him.

"The truth is she already sees me as a father. She has already accepted me as someone meant to protect and care for her. Someone to always be there for her and constantly love her. I can't let her down after she's put that much faith in me." he says.

"If this means that much to you than there's no way I would say no. And this girl needs a mother in her life as well. And I will gladly be that for her." Nezuko says.

"Thank you, Nezuko." Izuku says, softly interlocking there hands. Izuku then felt a tap on his knee and looked down to Keigo who was standing in front of him.

"What's up bud?" Izuku asks picking the boy up, placing him on his knee.

"Am I going to have a little sister?" he asks innocently. Izuku and Nezuko look to each other, meeting each others eyes and sharing the same look.

"Yes you are. And can you promise me to be the best big brother you can be?" Izuku asks.

"Mhm! I'm going to be the best big bro ever!" he says jumping off Izuku's knee, flapping his wings to hover slightly. The little family laughs together and Izuku stands up, walking to the door.

"Let me get her ready to meet new people then i'll bring you guys in okay?" he asks, his hand on the door handle. The two nod and Izuku walks into the room, closing the door behind him. Laying on the bed in the corner of the room was Eri curled into a ball and Kyo with his wings wrapped around her in a warm blanket.

Izuku smiles at the sight and walks over to the bed, first waking up Kyo. The phoenix looks up and jumps off the bed, flying onto Izuku's shoulder. Izuku pets the birds head before turning to Eri and lightly shaking her. The girl sits up in bed and looks around confused, still half asleep until her eyes land on Izuku.

"Papa? What's going on?" she asks tiredly.

"There are a few people I want you to meet. They're really nice people and I trust them with my life. And i'm sure there people you will come to trust as well. Do you think you'll be able to meet them?" Izuku asks sitting down next to her on the bed.

"W-will you be with me?" she asks, fear evident in her voice.

"I'll be right here through it all. I won't be leaving you for a second." he says patting her head.

"So you think you can meet them?" Izuku asks.

"C-can you hold my hand?" Eri asks holding out her small hand.

"Of course." he says, gently wrapping his much larger hand around her small one. Kyo flies off of Izuku's shoulder and plops down on the other side of the girl, wrapping one of its wings around the girl like it's protecting her.

"Alright guys you can come in now." Izuku calls out. The door opens and Nezuko and Keigo walk in making Eri's grip on Izuku's hand tightens slightly.

"Eri, this is my wife Nezuko and my son Keigo. Also known as your new Mama and big brother." Izuku says.

"Hi Eri. I guess i'm your new Mama. It's nice to meet you." Nezuko says smiling brightly.

"Hey! I'm Keigo but you can call me Nii-san!" Keigo says happily, obviously enjoying the idea of being a big brother. Everyone looks to Eri to see her reaction only to see her eyes welling with tears.