Chapter 29

3rd Person POV

The two weeks had come and gone and today was the day the class unknowingly were to fight against Izuku. Izuku had done his job well, pretending to be on the team of the class while secretly forming his own plans against them. None of them suspected him since he was one of the class they trusted the most. The small house for the little family had been in construction over the two weeks and should be ready within the next few days. The class was curious as to what was being built but having no information they had to give up on finding out. Eri had adjusted quite well to the class. She was still nervous around them but she was at least comfortable enough to be with them for a little while without Izuku.

The class was split up now, into 6 groups of 4 people. One group only had three people, thinking that was how many people were supposed to be in a group. This was the plan Izuku used to be able to sneak away from his classmates without them noticing. With all the groups split up at separate parts of the mock city they had no idea of knowing who was where except for members of there own group.

"Begin." Aizawa says over the speaker. All groups of students then rush into the city, running around and trying to find another group of students and join up with them.

"What do you say we gather there attention?" A figure was perched on a building, his shadowed figure over viewing the city and watching as the young hero's scrambled around. The figure was not alone. Perched on his shoulder was a flaming bird, it's orange flames burning brightly in the shadows. Flying around the figure was a long eastern dragon, it's scales as red as magma glistened in the little light as fire trailed from its mouth. Standing to the left of the figure was a savage looking animal, it's long canines on display as the figure arced with blue electricity.

The snarl from the creatures serving as his answer the being grinned crazily as his features changed slightly. His canines grew sharper and his nails extended to claws, his eyes turning red with slits.

"Charge." He commands the creatures. The creatures nod and stand at the ready, each of there attacks preparing. Fire and wind gathering within the jaws of the dragon, a ball of flaming feathers in front of the phoenix, and blue lightning gathering in the jaws of the tiger.

"Fire." He says, his grin growing slightly. The creatures all face the building in front of them and fire there attacks, creating a storm of elements. A condensed beam of blue electricity with blue, gold, and red fire swirling around it shot towards the building. Upon contact with the building it ignited an explosion, decimating the building and sending a shockwave throughout the area.

"Well done. Now return, it is time I get to work." He says. The creatures nod and there forms shift, shrinking and molding onto the beings hands as they turn into rings. Six ravenous wings sprouted from the figures back as he watched the hero's in training rush towards the destruction. With a mighty flap of his wings he took to the air, leaving a sonic boom in his wake. He soared through the air as he watched them arrive and look at the wreckage, trying to determine the cause.

"Is everyone here?!" Iida shouts taking charge of the situation. Everyone looks around trying to figure out if anyone was missing.

"Wait! Where's Hashira?!" Kirishima shouts, using the hero monicker for training.

"Who was he with?" Jiro asks. Everyone looks around to see if anyone says anything, but nobody did.

"He wasn't with any of you? Was he on his own?" Jiro asks. Before anyone could answer a wave of pressure rolled over them, causing there eyes to widen and there knees to buckle. The wave didn't disappear though, instead settling into a layer of ominous pressure, holding them to the ground. Footsteps could be heard as something approached them. They forced themselves to raise there heads and lock eyes onto the being, his crazed grin unnerving them slightly.