Chapter 27

3rd Person POV

Izuku was sleeping peacefully, his loving wife held tightly in his arms. He was truly enjoying a much needed slumber.

Emphasis on was.

He was rudely awakened by a pillow hitting him in the face. His hand slowly reaches up and pulls the pillow away, looking towards the source of the rude awakening. His eyes lock onto a grinning boy with red wings and a horned girl hiding behind him.

"Do you need something?" Izuku asks tiredly, unwrapping his arms from Nezuko and sitting up in bed.

"We're hungry. Since you're awake could you make us breakfast?" Keigo asks as if he didn't just slam a pillow in his fathers face.

"I assume this was Keigo's idea?" Izuku asks looking to Eri. Said girl only nods and Izuku releases a sigh, pulling the covers off his body. He stands up and throws on a white shirt before reaching down and picking up Eri, walking to the door.

"Let's go, I'll make some food. Let Nezuko get some extra sleep." He says opening the door. Keigo runs after him and the little family makes it's way down to the common room. Izuku takes the time to check his phone and sees that it was already 8 in the morning. Good thing it was a Sunday or else he'd have been late to class.

"I'll make some pancakes today so just wait a few minutes." Izuku says placing Eri on a stool. He then helps Keigo up onto his seat before walking into the kitchen. He takes out the ingredients he needs and makes the batter, splitting it to three bowls. In one bowl he adds chocolate chips for Keigo and in the other he adds small slices of apple and cinnamon for Eri, storing the last one away for later. He then turns on the stove and starts cooking the pancakes until they were light and fluffy, placing them onto the plates. He then places the plates in front of the two children, allowing them to dig in.

"So how is it?" Izuku asks after the kids ate some.

"It's so good!" Keigo says happily.

"Mhm. Super yummy." Eri says, a small smile across her face. Izuku's smile faltered slightly upon seeing how small the smile Eri made was. The girl was incapable of a full happy smile, only able to make small smiles since she had never smiled before. Izuku had made it his personal mission to try and get the girl to smile fully but has been unsuccessful so far.

"I'm glad you two like it." Izuku says. The two children continue to eat while Izuku was preoccupied with his phone, a notification having come from it.

Good morning young Kamado! There are some important matters I and the staff wish to discuss with you so I would like to request you come meet with us. Please be in the conference room by noon today so we can discuss our matters.

Sincerely Principal Nezu

Izuku places his phone back in his pocket, curious as to what the staff would like to discuss with him. He shrugs it off and pushes the thoughts away, preferring to focus on his children that were now done with there meal.

"I'll clean up, you guys go watch some cartoons on the tv." Izuku says taking the plates. The two jump off there seats and run over to the common room while Izuku makes his way to the kitchen, turning on the sink water and grabbing the sponge. He cleans off the plates thoroughly before drying them and placing them back in the cabinet.

"I'm gonna go wake up Nezuko. If anyone comes down here while I'm up there just don't freak out and wait for me. I'll be back as quickly as I can." Izuku says leaning over the couch.