Chapter 13

Izuku POV

A/N: Most of you said to post on fridays so I guess i'll do that. Once again thank you for reading and please enjoy.

I had spent the last few days helping the class strengthen there quirks and after that I would help all the students study and make sure there ready for the written exam as well as the practical. I hadn't told anyone that we'd be fighting teachers as I didn't want them to be too prepared and to see how well they could handle being challenged on the spot. And today was finally the day for the practical exam! We had taken the written exam the day before but still haven't got any word on our grades so the two class idiots were constantly terrified. We were out at the mock cities waiting for Nezu and Aizawa to show up to tell everyone what the test will be.

"Good day everyone!" a happy voice says. I look over and see Nezu sitting on Aizawa's shoulders with the rest of the teachers behind them.

"Alright Nezu, get to explaining. I'm barely able to hold myself back right now." I say.

"Right right. So as you all know today is your practical exam. But do you know what you'll be doing for this exam?" he asks.

"We're fighting robots right?!" Mina asks happily.

"I can't wait to destroy them!" Kaminari says.

"And wrong." Nezu says.

"Huh?" the class asks.

"It is true that you would have normally fought robots but after the year we've had so far you all are too far ahead for a simple challenge like that. Instead you all will be fighting us teachers!" Nezu cheers.

"T-the teachers?!" the class yells.

"You will be put into groups of two but there will be one group of three as our resident Izuku Kamado has a challenge of his own and will be participating in his practical alone. The teachers will all be wearing weights that will total up to half there body weight so you all have a handicap to help you. Now here are the match ups." Nezu says as a screen pops up.

(it's too much to write. You all know the match ups)

"But wait? Why isn't Izuku's name up there?" Kirishima asks.

"That's because I already know who my opponent is." I say cracking my knuckles.

"Wait that means you knew we would do this! Why didn't you tell us?!" Kaminari and Sero shout.

"I needed to see how you all would be able to perform for a situation you didn't know would happen." I say.

"But if you already know then who's your opponent?" Jiro asks.

"THAT WOULD BE ME! I WILL BE IZUKU'S OPPONENT FOR THIS CHALLENGE!" Ass Might says landing next to the teachers.

"Your fighting All Might?!" the class yells at me.

"Yes I am. And i'm going to win." I say.

"We know your strong and all but he's the number 1 hero. Can you really win?" Mina asks.

"I have faith in Izuku. From what he's shown me he should be able to overcome this challenge and i'm sure he hasn't shown us all of his tricks yet." Tokoyami says.

"I agree with Tokoyami. Izuku has shown multiple times that he truly has immense strength and ability. I trust that he will be able to overcome this challenge." Iida says doing his weird hand chops.

"I'm glad you guys know that i'm gonna kick this guys ass. But unfortunately my fight will be last." I say sighting in defeat. I head up to the monitor room with the rest of my class and watch as my classmates either fail or pass there exams. A few fights were interesting but most of the losses were sad. It was finally time for me to fight Ass Might so I walk down to the field, lighting a cigarette as I go, and stop at the gates.