Chapter 20

Quick Note

I want to thank everyone that's actually taking time out of there day to read my story. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would do something that people would enjoy as much as they have my story. It really means a lot to me when you guys leave comments because I get to laugh at them and hopefully interact with you guys somehow. That's all, I thought i'd just quickly say a thank you to all of you people.

3rd Person POV - Friday

The day after the fight with Mirio the class had a discussion with Aizawa on what went wrong. And to Aizawa a discussion is him brutally telling them everything they did wrong with no care for how they would take it. Though today was interesting. Today was finally Friday, the day Mirio was going to take Izuku to Nighteye's agency to see if he could intern with him.

"Hey Izuku! You ready to go?" Mirio asks suddenly popping up.

"One sec." he says.

"Your heading over to Ryukyu's with Nejire right, Nezuko?" he asks turning to the girl.

"Yup. Nejire should be picking me, Uraraka, and Tsu up in a few minutes. And Keigo knows that he's going over to Rumi's house after school?" she asks.

"Yeah I told him this morning. I'm just glad Mrs. Usagiyama agreed to let him stay there after school until we pick him up. That would have been a bit difficult to work out otherwise." he says.

"Alright then. You can go now. I'll see you when we get back and i'll pick up Keigo from Rumi's." she says.

"Okay. I'll see you later Nezuko. Love you." he says kissing her quickly.

"Love you too." she says. Izuku grabs his bag and walks over to Mirio.

"Let's head out now." he says.

"Okay! If we go now we should be able to catch the next train." he says looking at his watch.

"Then let's head out." he says. They walk out of UA and head down to the subway station. Along the way Izuku got a few strange looks due to now being recognized but he ignored them and the two eventually reached the station. They buy there tickets and board the train to the agency. Izuku closes his eyes and decides to take a nap until they reach the stop. After about an hour the train eventually reaches the stop and Izuku takes that as his cue to wake up. They get off the train and Mirio leads the way until they stop in front of a five story building.

"Welcome to Nighteye's Agency!" Mirio says opening the doors.

"We'll head up to Sir's office where he'll interview you and see if he wants you to work here." he says walking to an elevator.

"Any tips?" Izuku asks.

"If you make him laugh he'll probably sign you. He views laughter as something incredibly important." Mirio says.

"Yeah that should work out great." he says sarcastically. Izuku is a person who is better at insulting people than he is at making them laugh. They eventually reach a door and Mirio opens it to reveal an office with massive amounts of All Might merchandise. But that wasn't the weirdest part. No the weirdest part was the tickling machine in the center of the room and the blue girl currently being tortured to death by extreme laughter.

"Nope. Not doing this shit." Izuku says turning on his heel.

"Trust me this is normal." Mirio says grabbing the back of his shirt.

"Doesn't make it any less weird." Izuku says.

"Mirio? This must be the student you informed me about." Nighteye says walking over to the two.