Chapter 30

3rd Person POV

The class looked at the boy in front of him and his mini army in fear. The three shadow dragons stood behind him, there tails swishing wildly as they eyed the class. The two Susano'o stood ready, there wings spread and swords drawn ready to fight. Kyo hovered in the air as feathers of flame floated around him dangerously. Tora stood below him, it's razor sharp blades of lightning surging around him. Ryu hovered above the ground in front of the class with fire gathering in its mouth and currents of wind circling its claws as Izuku stood atop its head. Izuku stood there with his arms folded, a crown of shadows on top of his head as his newly patterned eyes observed the class.

"I will ask again. Would you like these creatures to use Susano'o as well?" Izuku asks again. The class all drop to there knees as they try and find any solution to the current situation. Not only did they have to fight against possibly the strongest being in existence but he had a small army that could probably conquer the world if he wished.

"Is this the power of a god?" Kaminari asks, nothing but fear shown across his face.

"What do we do now?" Kirishima asks.

"What CAN we do?! We are up against someone who could probably take over the world right now if he wanted to! We're only hero students! What are we supposed to be able to do?!" Kaminari shouts back at him. The class was down to probably half of its original numbers and most of them had bruises across there body.

"You have finally acknowledged your inferiority. I commend you for having the knowledge to know when you are outmatched. In honor of your realization I will make your death a quick one. Ryu!" Izuku commands. Ryu nods and opens its giant jaws as the flames gather within. Torrents of wind surround the gathering fire as Izuku stares down his class. The class looks down to the ground, there eyes shut tight in anticipation of there death.

"Detroit Smash!"

The classes heads snap up to view the green blur as it slammed into one of the Susano'o, only barely managing to put a small crack in the spectral armor.

"We won't back down! I still have to gain your forgiveness!" Izumi shouts landing on the ground.

"If it isn't Izumi. My dear younger sister." Izuku says venomously, disgust radiating from his tone.

"Why don't you get it through your thick skull you impudent little girl, you will never gain my forgiveness! I will hate you until the day I take my last breath! Even then I shall curse your name in hell for eternity!" Izuku shouts as Ryu turned, now aiming its head at Izumi.

"Bolo Breath!" Izuku shouts. The large gathering of flame bursts forward combined with the wind creating a tornado drill of fire.

"Heaven Piercing Walls!" The half and half twins shout, spawning giant glaciers in front of the girl. The glaciers manage to tank enough damage to block the torrent for long enough, allowing Izumi to get out of the way as it slams into the ground behind her. The class look to where she was just standing to see a hole filled with molten rocks from the intense heat of the fire.

"Stop standing in my way! Open your eyes to the reality of the world! The corrupt! There will never be peace so long as Quirks rule this world! Why can't you all see that!?" Izuku yells, his eyes bloodshot.

"This world may be corrupt but it's our world, and we won't let you destroy it!" Momo shouts, the class now refilled with courage.

"You stupid humans! You never understand anything!" Izuku shouts, a wave of Conquerers Haki blasting off him, creating a giant dust storm around him and blocking the students view of him. A giant hole formed in the dust as Izuku blasted out, his form changed once again. He was standing at least 7 feet tall, a condensed version of the Susano'o armor coating his body, three sets of wings sprouted from his back, one set of black raven wings, one of pure shadow that resembles a dragon, and one of the spectral armor of the Susano'o. Clutched in his hands were Shusui and Yoru while Kagura was held tightly in his jaws. His patterned red eyes burned into the class as he landed on the ground, crouched low.