Chapter 21

3rd Person POV

After the two reported to Nighteye he immediately scheduled a meeting with the pro's that would take part in the raid. And finally, it was time for the meeting. Several pro heroes were sitting in the meeting room of Nighteye's agency, some even with there work study students. (same group but with Nezuko added)

"Thanks to the information we received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially. We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding what the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning." Nighteye says.

"Well then, let us begin. Us at the Nighteye agency have been conducting an investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks." Bubble Girl says addressing all the heroes who now sat at a table.

"What prompted this?" a hero asks.

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reserver Dogs. The police wrote it off as an accident but there were a number of points that didn't make sense so we began tailing them." Bubble Girl says.

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. In my investigation, I found that in the past year the members of the Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization and other groups involved in shady business, moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds. And soon after beginning the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains, Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice. They were wary of being tailed, and I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organizations." he says.

"Since the League was involved they also reached out to Tsukauchi and me." Gran Torino says.

"Where is Tsukauchi?" another hero asks.

"There were other eyewitness reports to look into, so he went to check them out." Gran Torino says.

"Please continue." Nighteye says.

"So after all this happened, we put out a request for help on the HN-" Bubble Girl begins only to be cut off.

"You can skip that part." Centipeder says.

"Right!" she says.

"HN?" Uraraka asks confused.

"Hero Network. It's an online service only those with Pro Licenses can access. You can see reports of what all the heroes in the country are working on and request help from heroes with helpful quirks!" Nejire explains.

"Even if there from UA... why are kids here?" Rock Lock asks.

"Because we can be so shut the fuck up." Izuku snaps back.

"What was that you brat?!" Rock Lock asks.

"We 'kids' as you put it have already gathered more information for this investigation in our few days of work studies than you have your entire hero career. So you can shut your face before I shut it for you." Izuku says glaring at the man. Rock Lock goes to respond only for a voice to call out.

"Hashira. I know that you more than anyone want to just bust in there and take them down but please hold your temper or you will be reprimanded." Nighteye says. Izuku only crosses his arms and nods slightly, leaning back into his chair.

"Hashira is right in the sense that they should be here because these two also have some valuable information!" Fatgum says standing up.

"Us?" Kirishima asks pointing to himself and Tamaki.