Chapter 24

3rd Person POV

"You will die today!" the two shout in unison. Izuku strikes forward with Yoru, colliding with one of Overhauls four arms. The two hold the deadlock as sparks fly from there impact, neither letting up the pressure. Izuku suddenly kicks upwards, aiming for Overhauls chin. Overhaul leans back and dodges the kick only for a tail to slam into his ribs and send him into one of the stone pillars. Overhaul climbs out of his mini crater and slams all four hands on the ground. Hundreds of spikes shoot out of the ground, heading right for Izuku.

"Breath of Flame Fourth Form - Blooming Flame Undulation!" he says swinging his blades in a circle. Blue flames swirl from the swords forming a circle in front of Izuku, blocking most of the spikes. Due to the mass amounts a few smaller ones manage to slip through and pierce Izuku. Izuku quickly breaks the spikes and jumps away from Overhaul, flapping his wings and hovering in the air.

"I won't let you harm Eri ever again!" Izuku shouts as Armament coated feathers come from his wings. They circle around him dangerously before darting forward towards Overhaul. Chisaki throws up an earth wall in front of him and the feathers imbed themselves into it. Chisaki pulls down the earth wall only to come face to face with Izuku, swords drawn back.

"Breath of the Beast Fourth Fang - Slice n' Dice!" he says swinging the blades. Overhaul manages to avoid being hit in a vital area but ended up losing one of his four arms. Overhaul sent a stone pillar up at Izuku, hitting him in the stomach and sending him back into the air. Izuku flips before regaining his sense of balance and hovering in the air once again.

"Why do you insist on ruining my plans?! What i'm doing is for the benefit of mankind!" Overhaul shouts as pillars of stone shoot out from the walls, trying to crush Izuku.

"Because your plans are sick! You don't want to benefit humanity, you just want to benefit yourself! I will not sit back and watch as an innocent girl gets put through torture everyday just so you can achieve something nobody wants!" Izuku yells back dodging the pillars. One comes down at him from the ceiling and he dodges to the side, kicking the pillar with his talon and blowing it to pieces.

"Bolo Breath!" Izuku shouts. Listening to the command Ryu gathers flames within its mouth, blasting a condensed beam of fire at Overhaul. Chisaki puts up several earth walls in front of him, the blast tearing through wall after wall. Overhaul managed to jump out of the way before the beam slammed into the place he was just standing. Izuku flaps his wings and dive bombs towards Chisaki, folding his wings to gain more momentum.

"Breath of the Sun - Sunflower Thrust!" he says holding both blades in front of him. Crimson flames dance from the blades as Izuku goes to pierce Overhaul. Overhaul throws up his hands as they get coated in a metal like substance, intercepting the blow. Izuku's eyes widen as he jumps back to gain some distance.

"Haki? How do you know about Haki?!" Izuku shouts at him.

"That information is not important to you! Now get out of my way!" Overhaul shout, blasting forward on a pillar of stone. He pulls back his remaining three arms, all coated in Armament Haki, and strikes forward. Izuku swings his sword forward and blocks two of his fists, coating the blade in his own Armament. Izuku coats his tail in Armament as well and uses the axe edge to block the last fist. The two hold there clash, red sparks flying from there collision.

"I will have your head!" Izuku shouts. He suddenly angles his swords making the fists slide off of them as Izuku moves in closer, holding his swords ready.

"Breath of the Moon Fourteenth Form - Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon!" he shouts swinging the blades. He makes contact with Overhaul's ribs and sends him flying back, a vortex of crescent moons launching from the blades only sending him flying farther. Finally drawing Kagura, Izuku places the sword in his mouth, glaring towards Overhaul.