Chapter 22

3rd Person POV

The heroes and police force were in front of the base of the Shie Hassakai as they all prepared to invade. Most of the first years seemed nervous while Izuku looked completely calm, if not a little annoyed by how long it's taking for him to be able to ring the bastards neck.

The police officer walked up to the gate of the Yakuza base and went to press the doorbell as all heroes waited to attack. As the officers hand closes in on the button the gate door suddenly launches off as a giant man wearing a mask charged through. Aizawa and Izuku were luckily able to get the police men out of harms way before the man could bulldoze them.

"What do you want?" the giant man asks slowly, standing up to his full height.

"Bringing all these people so early in the morning..." he continues.

"Hey, wait up! Did they already notice us?!" Rock Lock asks.

"Forget about that, let's just all hold them back together!" another hero says.

"I feel a little more awake now. Jeez..." the giant says pulling back there arm as it buffs up.

"Get back!" Ryukyu shouts getting in front of the police.

"What do you people want?!" giant shouts throwing the punch. The punch connects with something and a large smoke cloud fills the area.

"Anyway, we shouldn't split up our forces here. Ryukyu agency will take care of him." Ryukyu says now in her dragon form, the giants fist caught in her clawed hand. She quickly pins him to the ground, holding him under her giant claws.

"The rest of you go now, while you have the chance!" she shouts. The rest of the heroes and police run into the building as Ryukyu's team handles the giant. There were three people standing beyond the gate as the group continues its charge. They were quickly dismissed by heroes and the charge continued.

"Use the shortest route, to get to the target!" Fatgum says busting down the front door.

"So far we've only encountered the fodder. Chisaki and the top members must be down below hiding." Aizawa says.

"It's here!" Nighteye says stopping at a plant.

"There's a device here to open a hidden passage. By holding down these floor boards in a specific order..." he says moving the plant and pressing the wood.

"It'll open." he finishes as the wall opens to a secret hallway.

"What the hell, bastards?!" a man shouts as three people jumps out of the hallway.

"Bubble Girl! Take one of them!" Centipeder says grabbing two of them.

"Right!" she says. She quickly blinds him with a bubble and pins him to the ground.

"Let's go!" Nighteye says. The rest of them all run down the hallway again only to stop at a wall.

"It's a dead end!" one shouts.

"You sure your not mistaken?" another asks.

"I'll go take a look." Mirio says walking over. He takes off his helmet and sticks his head through the wall, pulling it back a second later.

"It's just been blocked off by a wall. But it's a pretty thick wall." he says.

"With Chisaki's ability to breakdown and restore things, even this is possible?" Rock Lock asks.

"A cheap trick." Fatgum says.

"He's an idiot if he thinks this will stop us." Izuku says walking in front of the group. He walks up to the wall and raises his arm, pulling it back into a fist. He punches forward and destroys the wall, opening up the rest of the hallway.