Chapter 8

Izuku POV

Today was finally the day of the hero training outside of school. Yesterday was Keigo's first day at his school and he was super nervous when I dropped him off. But when I picked him up he had the biggest smile talking about his new friend Rumi. Anyway we were now changing into our hero uniforms about to head to the buses. I also had to spend the past few days avoiding Ass Might and Inkhoe since they now know who I am thanks to my dumbass mouth.

"Hurry up guys we gotta get on the bus before Aizawa tries and kills me for us being late." I say lighting a cigarette.

"Why does that fit your character so well?" Kaminari asks.

"Because i'm an asshole. Now let's go." I say. They finish changing and we walk out to the bus and meet up in front of them.

"Alright everyone single file and sit wherever the hell you want." I say. Everyone climbs in and takes a seat with there friends and I get in last doing a head count to make sure we have everyone.

"Alright hobo we got everyone." I say sitting in my seat.

"Stop calling me hobo." he says. He pulls out of the parking lot and we start our long and boring drive.

"Hey Nii-chan?" Izumi asks looking over the back of her seat.

"Don't. Call me that." I say glaring.

"But-" she says.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" I ask crossing my leg.

"N-no

"N-no." she says sadly. She turns back around and I take a deep breath to get rid of the anger. I lean back into my seat and just try and relax.

"Hey Kamado?" Tsu asks.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Oh sorry. Izuku I have a question. Is it alright if I ask?" she asks.

"Sure. What's up?" I ask.

"If Izumi called you Nii-chan does that mean your also All Mights child?" she asks. And the anger returns. I manage to keep it in to the point where only small flames lick at my fingers.

"Yes the asshole was my parent but I no longer and never will think of him as my or a father." I say.

"Did something bad happen?" she asks.

"You could say that. I'll explain it to everyone at some point so just wait." I say. I can practically feel the nervousness radiating off of Izumi and the other tormentors. Though Katsuki and Shoto are also radiating hate but I still don't give a shit.

"Everyone shut up. We're here." Aizawa says parking the bus. Everyone gets off and we line up in front of Aizawa.

"Today we will be doing rescue training and will be joined by another hero." Aizawa says.